making monthly 80% profit by trading Forex for one year without withdrawal ? incredible yearly profit = 115000% !!

Brokers use the so called Dynamic Leverage, read about it. Those leverages they state when one opens an account is the max you get when trading small lots.... They also have the maximum for traded lots per a pair, most gid retail brokers usually allow 50 Lots max... My advise instead of thinking about 80% monthly, get some how to 1M or 0.5M first and trade to 1-2% max 3% profit a month on average. In this way you'll have plenty of money to live on or retire and well control trading risk... to do that you can hire a pro trader...
Your suggestion mean you expect the reputable broker withdrawal limit is ranging between 15K : 30K $ monthly .. actually i have been advised by a trader before to not allow my account to exceed a total of 40 K $ but he is also not sure ! .. so the reply of my post needs one elite trader that examined the real limits of this weird Forex Industry !
Note that if elite trader have 500 000 $ in his account he would be able to make monthly of 400 000 $ so the real question is about the maximum real limit of your account before the broker have to fire you out of his system ?

Well, it's not that easy to explain this matter on this site... basically any forex brokerage uses the so called dynamic leverage as a risk management tool for itself to not to go bust. F.e. if it gives you 1:500 and you have $50K it means your broker is risk exposed to $25M. And if there are many traders like you - huge risk for the broker. But it's a competitive world for them and your broker still gives you 1:500 (and hopes you won't fully load your account at such leverage or that you are not a smart trader) instead of giving you f.e. 1:50 (as you may leave them for another broker) but at some point (when you do well and do it fast) they will reduce your leverage... So it's a good compromise for them and you.... When exactly they start doing this reduction depends on a broker, your skills etc... Another protection for them is limiting max Lots per position. This is not bad and not cheating from them but a measure of protection for their business. In fact any good business would have such protective measures...

a related example: a HKD based pairs have reduced leverage across the field of retail fx brokers (like ICMarkets reduced it from max 1:500 to 1:50 or even to 1:5). Some even don't allow one to open a position (Oanda UK). It's all to protect them and us from a possible flash crash type volatility spike - possible due to instability in the corresponding region...

Your wrong my friend if the - 80 % losses are possible monthly then the reverse probability which is + 80 % also possible and it comes with elite traders using 1:100 leveraged accounts ..
If your not convinced ask Mr.Warren Buffett how did he make + 60 Billion $ .?
All you have described is how compounding can make you rich and this is undeniable. The hard part is making 80% profit per month. The best traders in the world (including Warren Buffett) cannot maintain this kind of win rate

All you have described is how compounding can make you rich and this is undeniable. The hard part is making 80% profit per month. The best traders in the world (including Warren Buffett) cannot maintain this kind of win rate
that's why i'm asking about the true limits of Forex Brokers after which their leverage will be drooped to 1:1 that policy almost hidden statement with any Forex broker .. if you did not find one elite trader before able to achieve +80% monthly its of course not because that is impossible but because of Forex Brokers hidden limits which i try to uncover it here in this post.

Last edited:
it will not go down to 1:1 as their model is to provide leveraged trading. Most brokers will simply not be allowed 1:1 as banks do or special exchanges like Oanda (not yet thou). Usually in a retail broker there are about 4 tiers for leverage, like
Tier 1: Exposure < $1M = leverage 1:500, Tier 2: < $2M = 1:200, Tier 3: < 3M = 1:100, Tier 4: < 4M = 1:50 etc.
In a force majeure situation leverage could go to 1:5 or 1:2 or only "close only" trading with spread widening 100 times... This is a normal protective measure and one is informed well in advance like in recent situation with HKD based pairs... I have nothing more to add to this topic :)

Back