Ponzi Scheme Managed Account Question - Courtenay House Trading Group

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I saw something pop up on the magic fb page a few minutes ago - maybe somebody not trusting Tony after all.

With 200 people chipping in maybe they'll see sense and sue CH? Tony is a criminal and once the sympathy's gone he has nothing.

He'll never be able to rebuild his 'successful' business in Australia and he'll be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life

I'm just watching this discussion with the latest post about 'legal advice'.

I don't think the guy knows that Ruth is one of the admins mum. Talk about her being a bull in a china shop. they may just succeed in running everyone off that questions them.

*grabs popcorn*
Why would they need to 'run everyone off'? Are you saying that the admin and his mum are guilty of working with Tony and have been part of his scam?

After reading the latest drivel posted on the Facebook page

"Have faith and belief in Tony, it will be resolved soon"

"I believe we can get through this with Tony, he is holding back at the moment he holds the trump card up his sleave and he he will prevail in the end, asic have made this very difficult for all of us and I'm sure we should all be behind tony in making a pathway to resolving these issues with asics"

I'm starting to believe it's all deliberate distraction

I'm starting to see where you're going with this: the fb crew are probably hoping to get a new business or something by getting everyone who's lost money with Tony to pool the last of their money - so they distract people by offering hope

This guy Ben on the FB page is the only one talking any sense, questioning the random and misleading comments that people are posting. Keep it up mate.

What's going on? Had some problems and checks getting on here

Me too. There's some sort of Denial of Service attack going against the FPA. AsstModerator did a mailing a few hours ago about the issue.

I hope some more people can get into that FB group to splash a little bit of reality on those who are being deliberately mislead. Denial is the first stage of mourning any large loss (relative or cash - either way it hurts to have a large loss), and it's easy to strap on the rose colored goggles of false hope when surrounded by others saying "It's not true! That which is lost shall soon be returned."

The sad part is that the ones leading the false hope parade are very likely plotting to rob those they are misleading.

Anyone know what has happened to the investor meeting? liquidators said it will be prior to 31st of july and that date is drawing near with no word about it yet i'm sure they will want to set it as they are posting what there fees are incurred up to this date and will want to get paid

if anyone has update regarding this please post

thanks.

I have not read new word about them but keep an eye on liquidators as they are the one to have some impact on the market.

Back