MAs

Here is the EA. If you find the magic settings, let me know. It's a very robust ea with a lot of settings. Attached is the original instructions with the original EA. Cost me about $100 to alter someone's existing code to make it what I wanted. Sorry to say this but I can't remember for sure the logic I used to make this since it was a while ago. I'm pretty sure I had it work so that it opened a price only if: (for a sell position) the price was below the fast MA+ the fast MA was below the slow MA and the exit was when the price closed across the fast MA. The buy position was opened for the opposite logic. Probaly needs a time feature added meaning it will only trade during the NY London overlap and closes all positions at the end of the day, or something like that. Seemed promising but I couldn't get consistent results. So I kept watching Sive's video's....
One cool use of MA's is to indicate trend. Amazing how trading with a trend is a super reliable trade, in the long run, and with good money managment can make some serious pips.

Thanks for sharing this

Back