Maxcfd Scam

Beisi

Recruit
Hey guys, I seem to be in a bit of a predicament with Maxcfd
I saw an advertisement for bitcoin investing with this broker so I thought, lets give it a shot, who knows how much it'd be worth in a few years.
Unfortunately I seem to have been a bit more foolish than you guys and deposited $2000 usd with the promise of $1500 bonus credit upon the first deposit. I must say that they did provide me with the bonus credit and my account balance reads $3500
The consultant who called me upon signing up told me I would be able to withdraw at any time I wanted and at the time I didn't think too much of it. However, later that night I looked up the broker on various forums and I became increasingly worried with what I was reading. I haven't picked up their calls for a few days since I noticed they're number changes everytime they call me, and I haven't sent them any of the documents either, thank god
I did send them an email asking for a withdrawal and why I needed to fill out all these forms to just to get my money back.
I have not yet verified my account as I did not wish to send any forms at all, but I'm wondering if I should before I continue asking for refunds.

Hey guys, I seem to be in a bit of a predicament with Maxcfd
I saw an advertisement for bitcoin investing with this broker so I thought, lets give it a shot, who knows how much it'd be worth in a few years.
Unfortunately I seem to have been a bit more foolish than you guys and deposited $2000 usd with the promise of $1500 bonus credit upon the first deposit. I must say that they did provide me with the bonus credit and my account balance reads $3500
The consultant who called me upon signing up told me I would be able to withdraw at any time I wanted and at the time I didn't think too much of it. However, later that night I looked up the broker on various forums and I became increasingly worried with what I was reading. I haven't picked up their calls for a few days since I noticed they're number changes everytime they call me, and I haven't sent them any of the documents either, thank god
I did send them an email asking for a withdrawal and why I needed to fill out all these forms to just to get my money back.
I have not yet verified my account as I did not wish to send any forms at all, but I'm wondering if I should before I continue asking for refunds.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back