• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Run away from fxpremiere

I am having an issue with a company

Raffi

Recruit
Never send this Guy money...he scammed me with his 3 day investment program...pays300 now, and receive 3500 in 3 days...i got nothing in 3 days and hé IS still asking me for 700 dollars to send me m'y money! The Guy IS completely insane! Run away!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-09-15-04-42-20_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-09-15-04-42-20_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg
    846.4 KB · Views: 8
Never send this Guy money...he scammed me with his 3 day investment program...pays300 now, and receive 3500 in 3 days...i got nothing in 3 days and hé IS still asking me for 700 dollars to send me m'y money! The Guy IS completely insane! Run away!
Is this from the official channel or the manager?
What`s the exact website address?

Is this from the official channel or the manager?
What`s the exact website address?
It s from the telegram official group, and it looks like it s the owner, fxadmin...the Guy is a horrible person! I wish we could take him down, cause his Channel keeps doin adds for the scam

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately, investment scams are quite common and can cause significant financial loss. Scammers often promise high returns with little to no risk, which is a huge red flag. They may also pressure you to act quickly or make additional investments[

Robot trading he said...i m a complete amateur and in need of money..so i trusted Him...now i have less money and feel dumb

Back