• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

MB Capital - any experience - too good to be true?

do_it_right22

Recruit
Hi all traders,

I've recently been contacted by MB Capital in my continued search for a good, honest, reliable trustworthy broker - do they exist.

MB Capital appear to be on the surface very good. Strong relationships between trader and broker, advice on where the market is moving and where to trade. Money held in a UK bank that promises release of your funds within that day - if placed before 2pm. Trading globally, but focusing on UK and US markets.

Has anyone any experience of them? Any feedback either positive or negative?

I have been down this road before and with my desire to belief that there are good companies and brokers out there I have had issues with withdrawals and ultimately loosing funds.

Many thanks,

Link is www.mbcapital.co.uk

Do_It_Right

thanks for the reply

They are a broker in London with 10 years experience and trade all from CFD, forex, shares etc. I had to go through an in depth application form to see what type of trading, risk, advice, length of trade etc i wanted.

i like that they are UK based and a withdrawal placed at 2pm is with your bank that day. None of the weeks and stress of a range of brokers who make it hard as hell or costly to withdraw your funds

I'm planning to invest - min £5000 - and 0.35% commission in entering and leaving trades. Dedicated adviser who would contact you regarding trades and how why these are attractive. I'll keep you informed as it may suit some traders who want to do some trading on their own and some with a broker advising.

I have no experience with this broker, if there are problem withdraw money, contact support might been alternative option to getting clear, usually as company will giving response their client and with patience waiting explanation, but if they have no response I think this is sign not good company

thanks for the reply
thanks for the reply
They are a broker in London with 10 years experience and trade all from CFD, forex, shares etc. I had to go through an in depth application form to see what type of trading, risk, advice, length of trade etc i wanted.
i like that they are UK based and a withdrawal placed at 2pm is with your bank that day. None of the weeks and stress of a range of brokers who make it hard as hell or costly to withdraw your funds
I'm planning to invest - min £5000 - and 0.35% commission in entering and leaving trades. Dedicated adviser who would contact you regarding trades and how why these are attractive. I'll keep you informed as it may suit some traders who want to do some trading on their own and some with a broker advising.

Are you sure this is a broker?
Looks more like a investment management company.
They write "MB Capital provides the Advisory Services to you"

In what would those £5000 be invested?
There is not much information about what kind of investment they provide and about past performance.
Anyway, one point in favour, they are definitely regulated by FCA,
https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000000Mft1LAAR

I have not come across this firm anytime but, MB Capital is an advisory, a brokerage firm which provides financial advisory services customized according to the investor, manages your funds. It is FCA regulated, this factor is good.

This is a legitimate FCA regulated UK trading firm. I don't see anything that looks "too good to be true..er, last" like most FX aggressive programs people want to invest in and not have the risk that comes along with it. Where are their return numbers though? I couldn't find that on the website.

Back