Minimum investment

Even $10 profit is good if you can do it consistently. Almost all traders lose money so if you make profit most days then you are on the right track

For me getting profit 100 bucks is good amount profit, but I think to making 100$ also need more capital and safe if use at least 1000 bucks, although possible if any trader having good skill they can increasing profit 100 percent a month with high risk taker, but this is not safe trading I think
Well, 1000 is a normal sum for the initial depo.. I can't say it's good, but normal.

We can manage the psychological pressure with this investment and I would like to say that $1000 is the sufficient amount to start this business, we also can use the big lot size and can handle the tough situation efficiently with this big investment.

It is live account experience or entertainment rather to describe as a business. Nobody will start a business with USD 1k, maybe yes during back to 90s rising of internet days, but the rules is you are expert programmer only you can start with 1k.

For me getting profit 100 bucks is good amount profit, but I think to making 100$ also need more capital and safe if use at least 1000 bucks, although possible if any trader having good skill they can increasing profit 100 percent a month with high risk taker, but this is not safe trading I think

Even if you use 10k to earn 200 bucks per week instead of days, it is consider healthy boy. 52 weeks per year, which means 10.4% annually. You already double up what those bank gave for fixed deposit.

Never start this business with such kind of huge amount i.e. $1000, I would like to suggest you that you should invest only 400-500 USD in the beginning and with the passage of time you should increase your investment.

Never start this business with such kind of huge amount i.e. $1000, I would like to suggest you that you should invest only 400-500 USD in the beginning and with the passage of time you should increase your investment.

As I mentioned couple of time, you never called it a business if investing USD 1k. I will advise why not save the 500 or 1k and pursue all those education first rather than your hard earn money into market 1st.

It's better to start with $ 250. When you lose them, then invest the next $ 250.And so several times. Then you will become a trader)

It's better to start with $ 250. When you lose them, then invest the next $ 250.And so several times. Then you will become a trader)
Hah. Not everyone who loses more than $1000 becomes a better trader, what a cruel joke !

For me it is not question of afford or not, as I just want low amount to trade with which is around 150-200 USD, as I love taking risk and with knowing that I can’t lose beyond certain levels, I can do well. However, if we put too much on the line then we will just kill away that forum, so that is something that we should never do or else we will never be able to gain profits according to our true potential.

Back