Monitor EA.

LoRio

Sergeant
How would you guys feel about an expert advisor (program running in Meta Trader for those who are new) that you install and keeps track of any misbehavior of your broker , keeps track of trades balance , margin's etc.
So in the event (hope it never comes) you want to post a scam report you just pull data out of that program and upload it here for examination.

Make sure it keeps records of entry/exit price and times. Otherwise, there could be "adjustments" that might not be easy to prove.

Total +/- slippage per entry/exit would also be nice.

Make sure it keeps records of entry/exit price and times. Otherwise, there could be "adjustments" that might not be easy to prove.

Total +/- slippage per entry/exit would also be nice.

Im thinking it would be best if it sent data to a server cause resident files can be modified by both sides.

How would you guys feel about an expert advisor (program running in Meta Trader for those who are new) that you install and keeps track of any misbehavior of your broker , keeps track of trades balance , margin's etc.
So in the event (hope it never comes) you want to post a scam report you just pull data out of that program and upload it here for examination.

This is a really good idea. But I am sure brokers will monitor the EA as well

It would be really helpful to identify sly brokers. But I would also suggest to add a feature collating official charts with ones from broker.

It would be really helpful to identify sly brokers. But I would also suggest to add a feature collating official charts with ones from broker.

not only that.
All in one ,
Traders Time Zone
Actual Balance
Margin level stop out occured
etc.

Im building it this w/e , will put it up for test on monday.
Whos volunteering?

Good idea, but would rather focus on making profitable trades rather than monitor a brokerage...but would surely be a good addition to to the FPA community

Until today, I am still doubt that is there any long term profitable EA around the globe. I might agree it is part of financial tools that can assist in the market, but fully automation?

Back