MT4 Automatization

Faghe

Recruit
Splitting the position

Good Morning Everyone,

i'm pretty much new here on the forum even if i follow the discussions often.
I'm getting a bit confidence with mt4 even if i trade since some months with plus500 on a demo account.
I have two questions about mt4 automatization:

1) I want to be able to see how much will be the amount (in €, the currency of my equity), of my future profit or loss.
This according to SL, TP and position size. Mt4 tells me how many pips far away is the SL, it also tells me the value of a pip while i enter an order but not the exact amount of money. How is it possible to do this?

2) I want to buy/sell and order and than sell/buy it a little by little when it reaches a target.
Example: I buy 30.000 eur/usd at 1.3200
Than i sell 10000 of the position at target 1 1.3250
Than i sell 10000 of the position at target 2 1.3300
Than i sell 10000 of the position at target 3 1.3350
SL at 1.3200

Is it possible to set this order in mt4?
Is there a difference between placing this order and selling it little by little or open three different trades?

Niccolò

Last edited:
I don't think MT4 will automatically calculate that.

Life would be easier if your account was in dollars. Then 1 pip on one full lot of xxxUSD would be worth $10. You have to convert that to Euros at the current rate.

I am quite sure an MT4 indicator already exists for REQUEST #1.

For your #2, there is indeed a difference.
You might find it easier to exit little by little, particularly if you have big orders. But of course, your profit would be much less since you are exiting some of your positions much earlier than intended.

I am not sure there is a way that MT calculates this for you, should I be wrong please do share it with us.

Back