MT4 Is Terrible

I haven't tried MT5. Is it too different from MT4?
I thought they are really pretty much the same, is it worth trying, people?

Regardless of what people say, in the end you're the one to decide which one of the two platform fits your needs better. Try them out and decide for yourself.

I have used only Mt4 all my life. I am sure I will feel same way as you do when I switch to another broker that uses a completely different platform. And I thought mt4 is the simplest platform

Hello,

You can go ahead with other brokers providing the platform similar of trade station. I am currently using FinPro Station platform powered by actforex and its features are very similar and good as compared to Trade station. You can give a try to that. i hope it helps

Hello,

You can go ahead with other brokers providing the platform similar of trade station. I am currently using FinPro Station platform powered by actforex and its features are very similar and good as compared to Trade station. You can give a try to that. i hope it helps

Trade station is for futures I suppose we are discussing CFDs there. I couldn't find better platform for CFDs than MT4.

No, that is not the case, I trade CFDs, currencies and commodities on FinPro Station platform and my broker does not offer futures.

Mt4 is definitely one soul of trading in terms of platform. You are not sensible if you rate it terrible, it might not look all that attractive as compare to some of the platform that are being presented to us, but simplicity yet effective is what Mt4 stands for. I feel very happy with it. However, it is far from thing that I haven’t tried anything else or don’t like it. I use ctrader platform with Octafx but I still stay very much with Mt4 for my main account, it’s just for scalping I switch for certain reason.

I never fee bad about MT4 . It is good platform where most of the traders trade. I use only MT4 and some times mobile platform for trading. I think if some one had any problem with this he can use any other terminal because these days you can avail all possible and preferred things you want easy for your trading.

Diana, my broker doesn't offer to use MT5, that's why I am asking here about if it's more better. In order to find out whether I should look for some other variants that offer MT5.They say, Ninia is good too, but I didn't have a chance to work with it either

I never fee bad about MT4 . It is good platform where most of the traders trade. I use only MT4 and some times mobile platform for trading. I think if some one had any problem with this he can use any other terminal because these days you can avail all possible and preferred things you want easy for your trading.

Back