MT4 Is Terrible

I am not sure why and how Mt4 can be called terrible, it is the main platform and you simply can’t hate it. I’d say it’s okay if you put it as OUTDATED, but please don’t put it as horrible. There are many new platforms coming up like Mt5 and Ctrader. I personally felt highly disappointed when I used MT5, as that in real sense was terrible. Ctrader is much better and is pretty likeable but I still love Mt4 the most!

I am also using MT4 trading platform. First couple of months I also faced some problems but now I am used to it. It just because of from this platform you will get every single seconds update. Sometime it makes trader confuse. But trust me it is very helpful and a smart way of trading. If you are able to take some educational and learning tips regarding MT4 you can set your own code or formula here.

I actually got along with MT4 straight away. Probably because I didn't expect anything extraordinary from this platform. I see MT4 as a work as a workspace, easy, convenient and with no hassle.

With the advancement of technological development, a trader now not has the facility to trade manually in the forex market. In the present day, automated trading platform is taken the way in the place of manual trading. Automated trading platform is now becoming extremely popular now a day, MT4, MT5, C-trading, etc. all are taking place now. While selecting any trading platform a trader will need to provide full concentration on fastest trade executions so that a trader can engage in successful trade executions.

But not all brokers can ensure reliable and dependable automated trading platform. The reason behind this is: many brokers can’t ensure fastest trade executions and traders can face serious issues regarding trade executions in all essence due to slippage and re-quote.

This trading terminal definitely has its drawbacks, which are that this platform is quite heavy, so the transactions sometimes hang up or are performed late. Because of this you need to constantly update the terminal, and it takes time, which is not very profitable if you work with short positions.

Back