mt5

I really can’t understand people trading via MT5
I have seen brokers offering only this platform as an option for their customers, and still, they have clients
I really like MT4 for its simplicity, speed and intuitive design. Traders are creatures of habit so I understand that many people who used to trade with MT4 are hooked on this platform and refuse to change with another. One of them is me.
But there is not a single reason to choose MT5. If you want a more advanced platform for charting and analytics, there are way better options like cTrader, ActTrader and TradingView.

So far I also still like to use MT4 and try the new platform Ticktrader, It seems that many traders still choose MT4 over MT5 even though developers are starting to pay less attention to MT4

I really can’t understand people trading via MT5
I have seen brokers offering only this platform as an option for their customers, and still, they have clients
I really like MT4 for its simplicity, speed and intuitive design. Traders are creatures of habit so I understand that many people who used to trade with MT4 are hooked on this platform and refuse to change with another. One of them is me.
But there is not a single reason to choose MT5. If you want a more advanced platform for charting and analytics, there are way better options like cTrader, ActTrader and TradingView.

MT5 is more optimized though it's not visible to naked eye. After reading docs on MT5 I realized it has better connection and speed of execution though its impact is negligible when we factor in the average speed of execution of FX brokers

hi there
i think the main reason is that they are based in the russia
but mt5 is available here and i dont use it
i use mt4, that is really simple and helpful, so i think working with that is the better way

Back