• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Blueberry markets

I am having an issue with a company

vijiyasanthi

Recruit
Update Blueberry markets became very worst broker because very very slow withdrawal and now I can't make new withdrawal request because client portal withdrawal error(completed withdrawal shows pending)they not solving just small issue. Please help how to get my money back my mt5 ac 6035291.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240215_092045_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215_092045_Chrome.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240215_085400_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215_085400_Chrome.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 17
Update Blueberry markets became very worst broker because very very slow withdrawal and now I can't make new withdrawal request because client portal withdrawal error(completed withdrawal shows pending)they not solving just small issue. Please help how to get my money back my mt5 ac 6035291.
Did you try to contact them via live chat or email?

Did you make one today?
Yes today submitted one new withdrawal request. 4 days they not allow me to withdraw because their client portal issue contacted them via chat and email nothing changed after gave bad reviews in fpa and trustpilot today they rectified that issue expecting they will process withdrawal soon.

How much total have you deposited with BlueBerry markets?

How much total have you withdrawn so far (before you have problems)?

How much total have you deposited with BlueBerry markets?

How much total have you withdrawn so far (before you have problems)?
Before vfsc migration many times deposited and withdraw without any problem but after migration facing withdrawal problems. This is 2nd withdrawal after migration 1st withdrawal very very slow and received after lot of chat and mails.

Before vfsc migration many times deposited and withdraw without any problem but after migration facing withdrawal problems. This is 2nd withdrawal after migration 1st withdrawal very very slow and received after lot of chat and mails.
Mostly 1000 usd deposited and withdraw

Back