mt5

MT4 is my favorite trading platform still, I also try the new trading platform TickTrader for the ECN accounts.

MT4 is my favorite trading platform still, I also try the new trading platform TickTrader for the ECN accounts.
Trying out new platforms like TickTrader for ECN accounts is a great way to expand your trading horizons and explore different options. It's always exciting to find platforms that offer unique functionalities and trading opportunities

Trying out new platforms like TickTrader for ECN accounts is a great way to expand your trading horizons and explore different options. It's always exciting to find platforms that offer unique functionalities and trading opportunities
One uniqueness TickTrader platform is we can access all CFD markets with only one account, forex, crypto, indices, stock, commodity, etc, and also negative spreads despite rarely

In my opinion, MT4's main advantage over MT5 is its widespread adoption, larger community, and extensive availability of indicators and expert advisors.

In my opinion, MT4's main advantage over MT5 is its widespread adoption, larger community, and extensive availability of indicators and expert advisors.
Yeah you can find more indicators for MT4 but if you want to learn MQL coding I would suggest to jump straight to MT5 because it is better suited for that.

MT5 MT4, is basically the same thing but mt5 has more pending order which are quick cool. like the buy stop limit and sell stop limit, cant get that on MT4

MT5 MT4, is basically the same thing but mt5 has more pending order which are quick cool. like the buy stop limit and sell stop limit, cant get that on MT4
Aren't they available in MT4? Looks surprising because I definitely remember I used them on the old platform. But maybe it depends on which broker you trade with.

Back