My best move is confidence

I agree - confidence stemming from the awareness that you know what you are doing and you are good at it can be a powerful thing. That sort of confidence does not blind you, it simply helps you to follow your trading plan in detail.

I also feel when we act on our trading plan e feel confident due to the rules we know ho much risk is there and how it ill react on our trading and money. Without planning and any strategy there is more fear , confusion and mistakes. My regular and small profit taking trades make me confident and it is also a motivation to do more trading.

Confidence is important in trading. But the most important is knowledge and knowing how to use it in practice.

Confidence is important in trading. But the most important is knowledge and knowing how to use it in practice.

I agree. I think that it should be added, however, that confidence comes with knowledge. When you are aware that you know what you're doing it's not hard to be confident.

We should get the proper knowledge and demo trading experience then we will be able to do forex confidently, I am earning on behalf of my confidence as I am making bold decision confidently and earning reasonable amount.

Best training and knowledge makes a trader confident .Specially when he is able to take profits. Not be much confident it will put you in danger. Some confidence and courage is necessary for trading other wise you can not face market.

Confidence comes with experience, but don't confuse confidence with self-confidence, as the latter will do you no good.

Back