My best move is confidence

My passion! I am passionate to trading (not addicted though). Every time I sit on my trading desk, I thank to almighty that I have been able to deal with this business. I have been doing this business for 6 years. I still love the business as much as I did on the first day.

confidence is necessary but attention , knowledge and experience cannot ignore for earn profit consistently.

My passion! I am passionate to trading (not addicted though). Every time I sit on my trading desk, I thank to almighty that I have been able to deal with this business. I have been doing this business for 6 years. I still love the business as much as I did on the first day.

It's good to be passionate about one's occupation. Passion is a great motivator - it makes all obstacles seem easier and all hurdles surmountable. The saying goes that if you do what you love you won't work a day in your life, and I absolutely think that applies to forex trading as well.

confidence is necessary but attention , knowledge and experience cannot ignore for earn profit consistently.

One should also be careful to never become too confident to notice one's own mistakes. Lack of confidence is a problem, but too much confidence is also a problem.

Some confidence is necessary in trading because lack of confidence may be a hurdle to take decisions. If some one is learned , having practice he can judge market well and take bold decisions where it needed. Over confidence should be avoid it can be your enemy when create problems.

Some confidence is necessary in trading because lack of confidence may be a hurdle to take decisions. If some one is learned , having practice he can judge market well and take bold decisions where it needed. Over confidence should be avoid it can be your enemy when create problems.

I agree. Overconfidence can blind a trader to obvious signals that contradict their current strategy and that can lead to problems that could have been avoided.

Trader should know one thing that they can not remain winner all the time. Confidence is good but it should not turn to overconfidence. Confidence on our own skills and using right tools for risk management are helpful for them rather than to be feared all the time about loss.

Back