My best move is confidence

Trader should know one thing that they can not remain winner all the time. Confidence is good but it should not turn to overconfidence. Confidence on our own skills and using right tools for risk management are helpful for them rather than to be feared all the time about loss.

I agree. I think it's a good thing to balance between confidence and a small amount of fear that keeps one wary, rather than paralyzed in indecision.

Yeah, it is very crucial to have confidence in how we work because Forex is an extremely fast paced business and if we lack the confident in making decisions then we will often find our self not going anywhere at all. So, we need to be very good with how we go about working in order to really gain and make good amount of profits with absolute ease and comfort as well.

Positive mindset is one of the most important in your life no matter what you are doing. If you don't even have self confidence, it is hard to success no matter in what.

Positive mindset is one of the most important in your life no matter what you are doing. If you don't even have self confidence, it is hard to success no matter in what.

I agree. Viewing the glass as half full rather than as half empty regardless of what you are a doing has a very positive influence on one's actions. That includes trading.

The best move in forex should be good knowledge in trading and patience. If you have these both then you will know what to do exactly when it should.

I would say that trading is arguably one of the most difficult career paths one could choose. It involves working under conditions that are full of uncertainties. Because of the nature of trading and its effects on the psyche, it is important to be strong and have a lot of self-confidence. In the most basic sense, I believe self-confidence is the ability to actively focus on better performance and stay away from negative thought patterns such anxiety and fear.

The best move in forex should be good knowledge in trading and patience. If you have these both then you will know what to do exactly when it should.

In my opinion, when one already has those - knowledge and patience, that is - confidence in one's trading comes naturally.

You are no doubt aware of the fact that confidence in your trading ideas and systems is one of the most important factors for successful traders, you have to reduce your trading size, cut back and ‘get small’. Your focus has to be on the bigger picture of your trading system which means a focus on execution and gaining points each month. Once your comfort and financial position allows, you can move from $5 per point to $10 and then perhaps even higher.

No doubt confidence is the key and I also getting fruitful result on behalf of my confidence but I am also getting help from my patience and strategy and I think these are also best ways to get the benefit from this business, so patience, strategy and confidence are the key in forex.

A trader can be motivated through confidence. But a trader will not get confidence in his first trade move. After some good trading experience and achieve the daily target in regular basis trader get confidence and day by day it increases. If any trader lose money right after his starting he will get fear instead of confidence. My best move is knowledge because knowledge is power. And also experience, it increases the confidence.

Back