My best move is confidence

confidence comes with time. First of all you need knowledge. Without it even the strongest confidence will not help

confidence comes with time. First of all you need knowledge. Without it even the strongest confidence will not help
Yes usually as beginner still can't confident and often afraid in trading, look few floating profit then cut profit early, but look floating loss wider then only let loss until get margin call account because they hope price move to early track

i think confidence is necessary because the risk is name of Forex if you have no confidence you can not take risk and at the end you will leave the Forex.

The more I think about it the more I realize that there is no such thing as a single best move. Not to me, at least. My best move is confidence, but it is also experience, knowledge, discipline and, indeed, saving, as well as a number of other things. A combination of factors is required to trade successfully, and I am not sure which one I would label as the most important one among them.

i think confidence is necessary because the risk is name of Forex if you have no confidence you can not take risk and at the end you will leave the Forex.
Confidence is important but don't over confident, which often will leading to become greedy, keep discipline with risk management in trading like as many trader suggested to saving than boosting

Not only confidence, I always perform trading after making good planning, strategy and watching forex news then I will be able to do forex confidently, I am always perform my trading with positive mind and I am enjoying forex.

Confidence is indeed very important in order to properly work in forex market. But confidence alone can't make you money from trading. You need great amount of knowledge and experience to back up your confidence.

Back