My PipBoxer Trades Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
PipBoxer Live Trades Update

I currently see 5 open trades and an open loss of about $99.00. One short AUDUSD trade is seriously in profit territory. It currently shows over $270 in open profit. If it hits the TP then ITM would close all other open trades. I hope we see the best out of this situation.

Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information.

These are live trades with real money.

Good Luck
Al Parsai

The GBP/JPY Trade Made 5% Profit on Its Own

The short GBP/JPY trade generated 5% open profit or rather more than $320.00. Therefore ITM closed it. This victory was followed by a breakeven on AUDUSD which made another $1 for us. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information.

Good Luck
Al Parsai

EUR/JPY Battle Ended Peacefully

A long EUR/JPY trade that had reached an open loss of more than $270 finally closed with some profit thanks to the PipBoxer money management tools. There are currently two long trades open on EUR/GBP and NZD/USD. The open profit is more than $120 right now. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information.

Good Luck
Al Parsai

PipBoxer New Trades Open and Closed

The two open trades (EUR/GBP and NZD/USD) generated more than 5% in profit and ITM closed them successfully. The wins has been followed by a loss on GBP/USD but despite the loss our account balance is now back above $7000.00. There are currently two long trades open on AUD/USD and USD/CAD. The open profit is about $10.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information.

Good Luck
Al Parsai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back