My PipBoxer Trades Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
PipBoxer EUR/GBP Trade

PipBoxer has entered a short EUR/GBP trade. The total open loss is currently about $300.00. If the market does not change direction we may lose 5% of the account balance. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more info.

These are live trades with real money.

Good Luck
Al Parsai

PipBoxer EUR/USD Short Trade

A short EUR/USD trade hit SL and lost more than $170.00. The total open loss is currently about $230.00. Our account balance is still above $10,000.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more info.

Good Luck
Al Parsai

PipBoxer Open Trades

I currently see 6 open trades: a long AUD/USD, a short USD/CHF, a long USD/CAD, a long GBP/JPY, a long EUR/JPY, and a long AUD/JPY. The open profit is more than $50.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more info.

Good Luck
Al Parsai

Changes Made to ITM Parameters

Due the volatility of the market I have decided to change the parameters of ITM to the following values:

profit_cap = 10
loss_cap = 10
cap_dollar_flex = 20

I will monitor the behaviour of our account in the upcoming weeks. We may then either come up with new values or keep these ones. Visit PipBoxer Help Centre - About Investatech Trades Manager for more information about ITM.

Good Luck
Al Parsai

PipBoxer USD/CAD and USD/CHF Trades

PipBoxer just opened two more trades: a short trade on USD/CAD and a short trade on USD/CHF. I currently see 6 open trades. The total open profit is more than $110.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more info.

Good Luck
Al Parsai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back