new comer

janicagwapa

Recruit
I have done business at FNIB and never had any issues.

Personally I have had enough of all the negativity at bitcointalk.org

Nasty, illogical, rude and immature *******s run that forum. What right does a Mitchell Bourne have to attack another company he never actually did business with and why do the moderators encourage hate on their forum. If the guy was not a client, why is he trying to stop people from using bitcoin at the forex company?

Here is what the company said. If they are lying, then he should prove publicly that he was a client and describe how he was scammed....

Mitchell Bourne (worldly) claims to have been a client at FNIB but this is a lie. He was never their client or business partner. He represents their competition! (bitcoin ). He demanded US$5000 from FNIB, sent in his Austrslian Passport to trade forex with FNIB.... but he never sent his deposit money. He wanted a free trading account in exchange for giving FNIB advertising at the bitcoin conference in NOVEMBER 2011. He has been attacking FNIB for purely commercial motivations.

Mitchell Bourne is a 33 year old Austrailian living hand to mouth in Romania. Somehow he got involved with Bitcoin and collects money for conferences. After FNIB found out that he was untrustworthy, they severed all ties with him and wish to warn everyone out there to be careful when getting into any deals with him

I have done business at FNIB and never had any issues.

Personally I have had enough of all the negativity at bitcointalk.org

Nasty, illogical, rude and immature *******s run that forum. What right does a Mitchell Bourne have to attack another company he never actually did business with and why do the moderators encourage hate on their forum. If the guy was not a client, why is he trying to stop people from using bitcoin at the forex company?

Here is what the company said. If they are lying, then he should prove publicly that he was a client and describe how he was scammed....

Mitchell Bourne (worldly) claims to have been a client at FNIB but this is a lie. He was never their client or business partner. He represents their competition! (bitcoin ). He demanded US$5000 from FNIB, sent in his Austrslian Passport to trade forex with FNIB.... but he never sent his deposit money. He wanted a free trading account in exchange for giving FNIB advertising at the bitcoin conference in NOVEMBER 2011. He has been attacking FNIB for purely commercial motivations.

Mitchell Bourne is a 33 year old Austrailian living hand to mouth in Romania. Somehow he got involved with Bitcoin and collects money for conferences. After FNIB found out that he was untrustworthy, they severed all ties with him and wish to warn everyone out there to be careful when getting into any deals with him

What are you trying to prove here mate ?

Back