Newbie here.

You can choose what you like in the market.
There's much space for experimentation and new ideas. It all depends on you.

I’m buying up BTC after retail sell off settles. Heard big news coming Jan/Feb regarding companies adopting BTC.

I don't think there are any quick fix ways to make money. Bitcoin has good scope for it but you could also lose a lot of money that way too.

Good results need great work so my advice is to invest the needed time and work and after that to look for other ways too. Otherwise like some other guys mentioned it, it won't end good for you.

In all financial matters and businesses there is a lot of chance to loose your investment, either it is forex stock, or Bitcoin. You have to decide to use reasonable amount in trading because you are using your actual money. You can win or loose it is up to your skill and luck. In forex the scope of earning is present but not expect more than your experience.

Sorry but I don't think there is a quick fix. If your serious about it you need to put the time in and learn all about trading, what signals to look for and how to analyse the data. You have to work hard to make it in trading, you cant achieve it on luck alone.

I agree with the comments above, the key to becoming a successful trader is understanding. There are lots of free online training programs available. It does take time but gives you all the info you need to understand trading. Also, I would recommend using a demo account with a broker for at least a month to get to grips with it.
Right, joining online training programs and practicing on the demo can certainly increase your understanding.

I’m buying up BTC after retail sell off settles. Heard big news coming Jan/Feb regarding companies adopting BTC.
Yeah the hype is growing I think btc can easily break 100K soon, I mean it's really possible because of vast interest both from retail and institutional investors.

Back