newbie mistakes

Really? A guy with a single post is asking for a commercial mentoring service and everyone is answering? It's clearly spam!!! Wake up guys!

I do hope that you will share how much of the losses you really do hit that hard anyway. I do not know what is really going on there so I really do not see why it's happening anyway. I do not get why it should be going there completely. I do not see that. Be carefull next time.

We all get our fingers burnt when starting out. The trick is making sure you dont get burnt again.

Mistakes are not to make traders away from traders they should be consistent if they really want to learn trading these mistakes will help them. Every new trader does a lot of mistakes wrong decisions and many other immature activities. As time passes he can improve by seeing these mistakes their outcomes will be a lesson for him.

I think it's not doing enough research about what to do with them ? With all that stuff I just now retyped anyway. I mean like selecting good solid broker for all such stuff lately. Are you with me here on that matter ? All else do not working here easier.

Back