newbie mistakes

The most common mistake which newbies make is not understanding the market and trading without any sufficient knowledge.

I believe that for beginners it is very important to enter the market with proper knwoledge in order to make your trading profitable.

Sometimes the mistake is something that are often repeated, lack of trading discipline becomes barrier that will resist to reach betterment trading skills when we think only make a small mistake and repeat again, it is not a good habit to improve trading skill, but sometimes we can't realize

You should not scalp the trades until you can swing trade. Even swing trading is very hard to get right but it teaches you discipline and patience. Until you know all the aspects of trading, don't for scalping as it's not a child's play.
Very good advice. Most of the newbies think that the scalping is the easiest part but they`re in a big mistake.

I lost a good bit in the beginning as well and struggled with anxiety afterwards because of it...I think it's a normal thing that happens. rather than beating ourselves up over it, we just need to learn from those mistakes. Keeping a trading journal helped me as well.

Back