newbie with yet another doubt

nekojfx

Private
Hi traders..
I'm still researching forex and investigating brokers, platforms etc.
I wanted to know if you guys prefer an account in EUR or in USD..
I'd go for EUR but then most of the trading I'd be doing would be with the USD as quote currency, so calculating would be more difficult..
Thanks

When the EURUSD is in a solid uptrend, a lot of people want EUR accounts. When it's in a downtrend, people prefer USD accounts.

Many calculations are easier if your account is denominated in USD.

On the other hand, if you are in the Eurozone, you can save on transaction fees if your account is denominated in EUR.

So, it really comes down to personal preferences, where you live, and what your longterm view of the EURUSD is.

Personally, I want an account denominated in grams of gold. :D

When the EURUSD is in a solid uptrend, a lot of people want EUR accounts. When it's in a downtrend, people prefer USD accounts.

Many calculations are easier if your account is denominated in USD.

On the other hand, if you are in the Eurozone, you can save on transaction fees if your account is denominated in EUR.

So, it really comes down to personal preferences, where you live, and what your longterm view of the EURUSD is.

Personally, I want an account denominated in grams of gold. :D

Or you can go to a swiss company (you know) and your account will be denominated in women.(i'd use a different word but...)

Start with USD , when you get a grip of lots , leverage margin etc , you'll find it easier to flow in and out of calculations.

hahaha yeah it really depends, i used a eur account but had conflict with money transfers and with a third party processors which cost me a lot! the most known currency used in south east asia is dollar so i went back to a dollar account with dollar fees and it was easier

Back