nrg binary fraud and scam

EddieM

Recruit
NOTICE:
Impending Class Action Lawsuit
Against NRG Binary

Click for more info

My name is adnan elmasri i was contacted by nrg binary broker called kamal radwan he convinced me to deposit a total of $5,5.00 dollars he worked on my account in few he was capable of getting the account to $69.165.00 and when i asked to withdraw some of the money he turned off telephone ,the company also they dont answer ,i checked the account every two hours and it still in the account ,then i filled up the withdrawal form asking the the full amount of $69,165.00 and that was on friday 23 rd of january after that two weekend days on monday i checked the account of course with mt4trader the money is still there and i send the same email asking for the withdrawal .fifteen minutes later i received an automated email from the nrg binary confirming receiving my email and they indicated that my file was send to the finance department for process and they will contact me as soon as possible and then on the wednesday after noon they dried up the account to minus $1300.dollars just imagine the game they played ,and other respond from them since ,this company should be under fraud and scam investigation , ps all documents and pictures and emails are saved for the investigation upon request.regards

hi my name is adnan elmasri my account number with nrg binary is 14107 please not a gentlmen from nrg binary called me and he claimed that his name is ali omar iam sure that was not his real name and he said he is willing to help me settle my account with nrg binary and he can get me $2000 dollars by this week and he tried to convince me to accept ,of course i refused and i said i will go to the end with this .

hi my name is adnan elmasri my account number with nrg binary is 14107 please not a gentlmen from nrg binary called me and he claimed that his name is ali omar iam sure that was not his real name and he said he is willing to help me settle my account with nrg binary and he can get me $2000 dollars by this week and he tried to convince me to accept ,of course i refused and i said i will go to the end with this .

I am happy to see that you reacted with responsibility and wasn't tempted. Keep putting pressure on them

just wondering how much you needed to deposit to get the $2k withdrawal.....

Back