• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGBinary.com & Alfa media group LTD

I am having an issue with a company
hi, i just saw this i didn't know before otherwise i woud not have made the mistake. i deposited $250 on TITANTRADE, which i just read are an affiliate of NRGbinary via credit card. i lost money trading on their ****ty platform. they were highly recommended by Michael Freeman, so-called humanitarian binary options expert on youtube/facebook. he was to send trading signals and all. we were supposed to donate to charities of your choosing to register for his signals AND also register with his synchronised brokers.
my balance is presently $190, i submitted a withdrawal request since the 3rd of November. you can read my case file against them here:

Moderation Note: Link removed. Cases in the case preparation folder are only visible to the person who filed the case and a limited number of other people.

i have filed for a charge back at my bank. i hope to see my money with them refunded. what other steps do i need to take to get a refund and expose them for who they are?

thanks

Back