• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Just a note on David McEwen he only started promoting it a year ago and was still a shareholder last I looked(5 mins ago) and was on Sharetrader recently defending OakFX.

Do not buy this product. I lost all my money too. within the frst month you could see my equity depleting. BUt my balance was increasing. When i called and asked what to do they congratulated me on the fact my balance had gone up so much.They either did not understand themselves Or were trying to trick me into thinking i had actually made money. Heres a lesson. . . . if your equity is depleteing regardless of the balance you are losing money. I suspect this is how they keep there customers happy for a year.

Most of my open trades had no S/L or T/P so they continually ate away at my equity as they fell. This is not Microtrading as it was sold to me. They continually ignored my queries about a resolution. They only seem to have a sales team who cant help and to await a call back from the manager bronwyn. ALL MOST ALL MY OPEN TRADES WHERE A NEGATIVE POSITION.

WEBSITE QUOTE: What is an “open trade”
A. Open trades are a necessary part of your account. They are effectively "stock in hand".

NOTE::: THEY ARE ONLY STOCK IN HAND IF THEY ARE POSITIVE. NEGATIVE OPEN TRADES ARE UNREALISED LOSSES.

After eventually recieving a call from her about the income guarentee she also did not understand anything about S/L & T/P or equity leves. but tryed to reasure me my account was doing well. WHAT A JOKE OF A COMPANY.

DO NOT BUY THIS SHI* PROGRAM from this SHI* company. IM all to happy to share trading statements if need be or happy to be contacted to explain further.

ILL BE COMPLAINING TO EVERYONE. INCLUDING FAIRGO or anyone who will isten.

have met people from other forums in similar situation.holding a protest on Viaduct harbour ave wed 9.30am 31st July. Media invited. so far 8 attending!

thanks for the update...I have Invited David Mcewen to comment as he is still a shareholder...He has returned my call and is concerned that he will be dragged into this...if you would like his mobile number I can forward it to you so you can share your experiences with him

Hes concered he will be dragged into this? Hes a shareholder. Hes selling this CON! FOR a dam good margin id say too. OTher robots only cost around 5k. I think ill join the protest. Ill have alot of questions for anyone entering the building. Ive got a fiar few people inboxing me already with similar experience!

My initial discussion with David that he was not aware of any problems with Oak fx...David has been in the share market game for years and as far as I can ascertain has a very good reputation...I have told him he nows needs to protect this as he will be dragged into this wether he likes it or not...time will tell

If David really knows about trading and investing, he should have seen the warning signs on this. He now needs to go to the regulators and tell them everything he knows. In my opinion, he should set aside any and all money he made on this to help compensate those who are suffering because of it.

Wow a director claiming to be unaware of the problems? David mcewen endorsed his own product in his own magazine! Hes done it to make a quick buck theres nothing morale about this. I know of 8+ people now who all lost money. YOUR TRYING TO TELL ME HE DOESNT??

Back