• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OlympTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
According to reviews, bitcoin could either fall or jump up. It is impossible to bet on growth and fall. Or am I wrong?

Use pending orders (the Trades button is below the chart) and then there will be no need to open mutually exclusive orders. If you do not know how pending orders work, read on the Internet. Usually they write how orders work on MT4 platforms. So. The Olymptrade platform contains the same feature list, including pending orders.

my account id : 25420045USD..
i'm a member vip at olymptrade. I've already deposit since march using bitcoin about 0.99 btc
Olymptrade said that my deposit rejected and bitcoin will refund into my wallet id btc at coinex.com. Until now ( 2 months ), my bitcoin has not come into my wallet btc id. Olymptrade lie to me cause coinex.com has confirmed to me olymptrade didn't send my bitcoin into my wallet.
I dont know what must i do now.. every day i complaint to olymptrade always same answer told me to wait and wait and wait.. please help me... my email : kitamakmur@yahoo.com

Attachments

• komplain-olymptrade-2.jpg
    komplain-olymptrade-2.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 10
I don’t quite understand why the e-mail says about some address? What is the relationship between an address and an account in a wallet?

Olymp is a regulated broker. Refer to the regulator. I would do that. Olymp’s website indicates what to do. Just take a little more screenshots, because it’s not clear whether they indeed owe you something?

I heard that the speed of bitcoin orders depends on the proposed commission. It is logical to assume that with Olymp’s zero commission, the conclusion may be delayed for a long time.

You mentioned zero commission. Does Olymp indeed not charge a fee for withdrawing funds from your account? How much will it help to save up?

Usually, people use plastic cards for depositing. Brokers charge from 3% to 5% for the withdrawal to the card. Accordingly, you save on this amount by withdrawing money from Olymp, since the commissions are compensated by the broker.

Are there any bonuses for those who open an account on Olymp for the first time?
Seems like there is a bonus for the first deposit if you take it immediately after the registration. I opened account several years ago and then there was no such bonus, or I just didn’t pay attention to it. But now I saw this offer on one website, on Olymp Trade banner.

Back