• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem One confirmed scam. One resolved case. Now another scam.

I am having an issue with a company
Soo amusing. Ekaterina may have been wrong, but at least she can speak rationaly. One has to wonder though, how can she afford to spend so much time speaking to fools? And we still dont know who was really at fault here. My bet is that Hahed screwed this one up, and caused all these problems from the start.

Negotiations took far too long on this case. InstaForex missed a number of deadlines. Hahed1 consistently gave the same information. Instaforex did not.

Since Hahed1 was finally paid the money owed to him, can we put this issue behind us? Let's all focus our attention on other people who have problems getting money owed to them by InstaForex.

ken long:
a thousand times you can never be wronged about as never in any way a radical depature from from the so called " fools" herein referred to! That alias fits you exactly as the spitting image or the replica of the word" fools" congratulations for the gallant self confession of your accurate description!
Certainly, hahed1 has screwed up a scam scheme and is about screwing another one involving you! I really think Ekaterina deserves an apology for the emergence of another senseless idiosyncratic unpatriotic misinformed " i must say anything stupid so as to be relevant" nuisance! Remember the FPA is never an army that will accommodate renegades like you! Ekaterina has made another choice of appointing you a representative to screw her scam plan up again! YOU referred to FPA members as " fools"? the kettle calling the pot black! I think Ekaterina should be more upright than you are!

Ekaterina
how glad i am to seeing you write something caringly like that! I Wish you had adopted this approach before, the FPA wouldn't have discovered your dirty linen in public! all things being equal we wrong to be righted but its like you have hired another assisting Instaforex representative on Fpa called KEN LONG? please that appointment is an error my dear and could be disastrous!

All i need to know Ekaterina is just to tell me and my comrades in arms that you do not have anything to do with that appointment i will be very glad to to get ready to decorate you with the medal of honour for change and the idiot will never come board to spaeak gibberish!

Lets i forget if you would like , me and you could chat on skype but i will come and tell everybody on FPA what we have discussed! if thats is ok i will be your friend now! have you settled the the issue of Izsak Gabor ans yulia$barunia? if not please do we will be glad

Last edited:
Re: Fools! By Ken Long

It is unfortunate, a person of your calibre using the word FOOLS. Who are the fools? FPA Investigation Community? Soldiers of the FPA or he who is used to fight an unjust cause?

Now, what consitute rationality in your saying that Ekaterina can speak rational even though "she may have been wrong". You seemed not to be informed and did not adequately followed to its logical conclusion in the case of hahed1 and many others. Many of your postings suggests this because you often say so that you do not have the adequate knowledge as per such issues.

Well, thanks, you succeded in making Ekaterina a rational speaker and yourself irrational speaker by calling men in arms fools!

LOL

It is unfortunate, a person of your calibre using the word FOOLS. Who are the fools? FPA Investigation Community? Soldiers of the FPA or he who is used to fight an unjust cause?

Now, what consitute rationality in your saying that Ekaterina can speak rational even though "she may have been wrong". You seemed not to be informed and did not adequately followed to its logical conclusion in the case of hahed1 and many others. Many of your postings suggests this because you often say so that you do not have the adequate knowledge as per such issues.

Well, thanks, you succeded in making Ekaterina a rational speaker and yourself irrational speaker by calling men in arms fools!
I see u noticed that too?

Who are the fools? If you dont know, well, I think we all know the answer to that one.

In the context of my previous statement, the "fools" would be any good little Forex soldiers who line up like sheep for the slaughter. The markets main purpose is to take money away from the "fools", those who rush in blindly with $$ in their eyes. This is simply the way of the markets. Those who survive, and survival is the key to a long life, generally learn to think for themselves, to see things from both sides, and not to impulsively climb on a cause, or blindly follow the leader.

As far as Ekatrina and Hahed. As I said, she may be wrong, but at least she can speak rationaly, obviously Hahed can not.

The primary "fool" in this case is obvious, the rest of us are just secondary fools for having nothing better to do than post foolish nonsense.

Indeed! pathological and idiopathic foolishness and stupidity obviously has emerged malignant in KEN LONG! Is it not obvious foolishness and senseless misdirectional stupidity that will motivate a " claimed" person to make contributions in a discusssion he has no historical knowledge or facts about? That is the height of contumacious irresponsibility we have seen in our times from an insane animal claiming to be human as practically demonstrated by ken long's primitive ignorance and bravado foolishness!

Dear idiot, we do not have discussion forums for animals on FPA neither are we prepared to make reservations for one! As i have briefed you sometimes ago, speech is silvern is golden and i think you should try that as therapy to cure your psychotic malignant malicious intentional diarrhea! we do not to be infected!

comrades in arms let me remind you to please avoid instaforex completely from any business propositions because they are fraudsters, cheats, blackmailers,thieves and trust breacher and misapproriators and if you KNEW anybody wanting to invest with them please with immediate effect discourage him and hurriedly go and withdraw all your investment with instaforex and do not have anything to do with them because ken long instaforex's new representative on FPA has rightly or wrongly confirm that to us here on FPA!

Ekaterina you can now see what i have intimated you about sometimes ago about your appointment of new instaforeX's representative on FPA?

LONG LIVE THE FPA

We still urge you to pay barunia&yulia their monies you fraudulently withhold and that of Izsak Gabor!

long live the FPA

4give His Ignoratic Ramblings For He Knoweth Not What He Speaketh!!!!!!!!

Indeed! pathological and idiopathic foolishness and stupidity obviously has emerged malignant in KEN LONG! Is it not obvious foolishness and senseless misdirectional stupidity that will motivate a " claimed" person to make contributions in a discusssion he has no historical knowledge or facts about? That is the height of contumacious irresponsibility we have seen in our times from an insane animal claiming to be human as practically demonstrated by ken long's primitive ignorance and bravado foolishness!

Dear idiot, we do not have discussion forums for animals on FPA neither are we prepared to make reservations for one! As i have briefed you sometimes ago, speech is silvern is golden and i think you should try that as therapy to cure your psychotic malignant malicious intentional diarrhea! we do not to be infected!

comrades in arms let me remind you to please avoid instaforex completely from any business propositions because they are fraudsters, cheats, blackmailers,thieves and trust breacher and misapproriators and if you KNEW anybody wanting to invest with them please with immediate effect discourage him and hurriedly go and withdraw all your investment with instaforex and do not have anything to do with them because ken long instaforex's new representative on FPA has rightly or wrongly confirm that to us here on FPA!

Ekaterina you can now see what i have intimated you about sometimes ago about your appointment of new instaforeX's representative on FPA?

LONG LIVE THE FPA

We still urge you to pay barunia&yulia their monies you fraudulently withhold and that of Izsak Gabor!

long live the FPA

Oga Hahed1 no mind that Ken Long person.....he obviosly cant understand a word of your A-class grammar....maybe he never went to school....(I know 98% of people in INSTAFOREX never did).....so please abeg tone am down small for am......maybe spell it out a bit to him in simpler English....he would rather call u a fool and your postings irrational than actually pick up a dictionary to decipher your words and KEN LONG try to follow any thread you want to comment on FROM THE BEGINING to get the facts right before opening youor gap.....SO CASE SETTLED.

VERDICT: KEN LONG IS THE FOOL (and not the victims of scammers or FPA soldiers)
REASAON: DOESNT REPLY BASED ON HISTORICAL FACTS, CANT UNDERSTAND "BIG"ENGLISH WORDS.
RECCOMENDATION: KEN LONG, SHUT THE F@#$K UP!!!!!

Back