Optionsxo is the worst!

I have just been threatened by Ben Sterling Head of Legal Department. He will put my Lawyers on to me if I do not cancel my chargeback. He said he was a son of a ***** and he loves doing this.
HELP!!!

I have just been threatened by Ben Sterling Head of Legal Department. He will put my Lawyers on to me if I do not cancel my chargeback. He said he was a son of a ***** and he loves doing this.
HELP!!!
He said it will cost me a lot of money!!!! already has 65000USD

Your bank should be able to evaluate if your chargeback is justified or not. Let the bank know about the threats.

Your case at the FPA is now going to a vote.

Your bank should be able to evaluate if your chargeback is justified or not. Let the bank know about the threats.

Your case at the FPA is now going to a vote.
Thank you. I have the money returned to me 3k from the bank and have told the bank what has happened. After asking the Finance Department and Patrick Green for the 12k to be returned to me repeatedly and no reply I instigated the charge back. I have 12k of real money in my Optionsxo trading account and 20k in a trade ending 31/12 of all real money no bonuses. My trading account is frozen.

There's a common reason why reporting to regulators and police doesn't do much. It's because people run around telling others to not bother reporting. Sometimes it might take 10, 20, or more well done reports before the police or regulators have enough information to even begin an investigation.

Not filing a report is exactly what the scammers want. Telling people that the police and regulators won't do anything is exactly what the scammers want.

Coldfear, if you've got useful info, why don't you post it here so that everyone can take advantage of it?

After being lied to by 5 representatives (at least) of Optionsxo over 7 months, given guarantees of returning funds from trades after they close to my bank account and instead trading 40k away in an hour. I learnt Optionsxo is not regulated and all the scam reviews are true. I sort a charge bank from my bank. Ben Sterling "Head of the Legal Department" threatened me over the phone. I refused to cancel the bank dispute until they returned the 12k in my trading account into my bank account. They refused to return the 12k. Then Ben Sterling said " I will get my team of Lawyers onto you and it will cost you a lot of money, I am a son of a ***** and I love doing this".

No Legal Representative can conduct themselves in this way as it goes against their legal code of practice.

The company is full of Liars and Cheats.

Back