Pakistan

Jawadn

Salaam

Mein PK se nahi hun lekin mujhe toRi urdu aati hain wese mein UK mein rehta hun.

If you want we can chat on Skype.

Private message if you want to chat ever?

Jawad

Hi Jawad & Hamza good to hear that you guys are also from Pakistan.
Well Hamza with regard to free forex signals I dont know any reliable site which will provide you accurate trading signals. mataf.net is a good site as they post resistance & support levels daily and stuff like that.

Assaalam-o-Alikum

this is Amar Abdul Rashid from Pakistan but currently living in Cyprus and struggling in forex but fail. is there anyone who can guide me and share their knowledge about forex trading.

I have 2 live account but always losing but never lose heart and hoping one day will come when i will be successful trader like you guys..

please feel free to discuss anything related to forex. thanks.

Walaikum As-salam Amar,
Well I am also struggling in the forex market. I have lost around 80% of my hard earned savings in forex.. Now i have come to realize why demo trading is so important. I hope you come up with some strategy first in demo. Then trade in real account. The market is always open to lose some more money. So why not trade in Demo. When you feel lucky, start taking positions in the real account.

Never Trade unless demo practice

Hi,All Pakistani guys here,
I am also struggling in forex.It is fact a forex trader is Hero at one moment and zero at the next moment.These are not only you it is the situation of every trader even more experienced.Keep some points in mind while trading.
1-Learn on demo first and test your strategy and signals, then risk your own money.your demo practice must be in months not in days or weeks.
2-Be cool and patient while trading never be aggressive.
3-Keep trade Volume in limits don't be over traded.
4-Don't trade if you are not satisfied with your signals and strategy.
5-Don't jump to standard lot volume if you have not earned enough from forex and increase your trade volume with the earned money not with your own money.
6-Never forget to keep in mind upper band and lower band limits of bolinger.
7-Avoid very tiny stop losses in rush hours.
8-Always choose stp/Ecn or NDD broker avoid market makers.They will never afford your wins.
There is a lot to say but in a separate thread its enough i think now.
I am not all time hero in forex,there is new task on every trade.
Thanks

Hi Shahzad, you are right but the problem is that we all know about these things but when we sit in front of the screen and think about that car we have to buy, that amount we have to pay, we lose the patience and lose money. Trading should not be mixed with earning for a living. I have finally quitted it and started nano trading with $20 so I can control the craving and not lose any money.

We do not make money because we are programmed to lose. We program ourselves to lose by risking everything since our bills depend on the market. So I hope you got my point.

I am planning to invest my money in National Saving Certificates since they are giving over 12% annual interest at the moment.

Hi , i am also from Pakistan .I am not very much experienced trader but i am trying to learn with tiny lots , if any one would like to discuss about trading , feel free to add my yahoo ID readygold(Messenger only no emails plz) , hope fully we can exchange knowledge and learn.

Back