• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx Master Ib Scam me

I am having an issue with a company

abubakar500

Recruit
Dear Sir ,

I am abubakar from pakistan my Master IB SCAM me he offer me 8.1$ per lot i trade on my account and generate many lot for him he pay me in start but now from 7 August to 21 August my trading commsssion not paid he block me from whatsapp telegram and facebook . i trade 30+ lot for him but he block me and not paid commsssion to me... i go to octafx live chat and email ib department last 7 days +++ but octafx not supposrt me and solve my issssue in my home no food for child that is why i am here for justice ... if octafx want he solve my isssue its 5 mint work block master ib account ask pay commsssion but octafx delay me alot kindly ask octafx help me and ask master ib pay my commsssion

His name Dionsius Fredi
His phone number +6285289966099
whatsapp +6285289966099

his telegram @dionsi91

kindly help me to solve my isssue plzz master ib pay my commsssion

Attachments

• Dionisius Fredi Nainggolan.png
    Dionisius Fredi Nainggolan.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 21
  • ib manager prooffffffff.png
    ib manager prooffffffff.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 21
  • octa ib proof.png
    octa ib proof.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 20
  • octafx today.png
    octafx today.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 18
  • octafxxxxxxx scammm.png
    octafxxxxxxx scammm.png
    323.2 KB · Views: 21
help me plzz to recover my commsssion from octafx master ib if octafx want they block ib account and solve isssue but octafx not take any action i email him many time but they delay becuase master ib give him bussiness for our trading

octafx and master ib both silent and they not rreply me master ib block me every flatform and octafx delay thi from 9 days its simple way octafx ask master ib why you not paid commsssion to client if they refused him than block ib but octafx not willing to solve my isssue and support his ib

His name Dionsius Fredi

plzz any one call him and said my commsssion he block me

Dear Abubakar500,

We regret not being able to respond earlier and apologise if you feel that way but at Octa, there is no commission for the trader from the IB. The IBs earn a commission for having referrals and they offer different services.
Dear Sir ,

I am abubakar from pakistan my Master IB SCAM me he offer me 8.1$ per lot i trade on my account and generate many lot for him he pay me in start but now from 7 August to 21 August my trading commsssion not paid he block me from whatsapp telegram and facebook . i trade 30+ lot for him but he block me and not paid commsssion to me... i go to octafx live chat and email ib department last 7 days +++ but octafx not supposrt me and solve my issssue in my home no food for child that is why i am here for justice ... if octafx want he solve my isssue its 5 mint work block master ib account ask pay commsssion but octafx delay me alot kindly ask octafx help me and ask master ib pay my commsssion

His name Dionsius Fredi
His phone number +6285289966099
whatsapp +6285289966099

his telegram @dionsi91

kindly help me to solve my isssue plzz master ib pay my commsssion
Dear abubakar500,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We sincerely regret any delay in our response and want to express our deepest empathy for the situation you find yourself in. After conducting a comprehensive review and investigation, it has become apparent that the agreement you entered into with the IB lies outside the realm of our influence. Consequently, Octa is regrettably unable to assume responsibility for any supplementary services provided by the IB, as these arrangements fall beyond our purview.

We understand that this situation may have caused you undue distress, and we want to assure you that your concerns are of utmost importance to us. Moving forward, we would like to offer our guidance in approaching future contractual agreements with a discerning eye, so as to ensure a smoother and more satisfactory experience for all parties involved.

Please know that we are here to support you in any way we can, and we remain committed to addressing any further questions or concerns you may have.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

i trade 30+ lot for him but he block me and not paid commsssion to me...
what was the average hold time for these trades?

Can you upload a copy of the complete trading history please? Here is a tutorial of how to do it (from the mt4/mt5 desktop version, please):

Dear Abubakar500,

We regret not being able to respond earlier and apologise if you feel that way but at Octa, there is no commission for the trader from the IB. The IBs earn a commission for having referrals and they offer different services.

Dear abubakar500,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We sincerely regret any delay in our response and want to express our deepest empathy for the situation you find yourself in. After conducting a comprehensive review and investigation, it has become apparent that the agreement you entered into with the IB lies outside the realm of our influence. Consequently, Octa is regrettably unable to assume responsibility for any supplementary services provided by the IB, as these arrangements fall beyond our purview.

We understand that this situation may have caused you undue distress, and we want to assure you that your concerns are of utmost importance to us. Moving forward, we would like to offer our guidance in approaching future contractual agreements with a discerning eye, so as to ensure a smoother and more satisfactory experience for all parties involved.

Please know that we are here to support you in any way we can, and we remain committed to addressing any further questions or concerns you may have.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
@abubakar500, here is the reply from an official representative, can we have an update from your end, please?

Back