PAMM Rollover

Hello,

I wanted to open a PAMM account & I was surprised by "PAMM Rollover". According to one broker, which I've got from them THREE different answers, one states that they close the open trades daily and re-open them again for both Master & Slave, the second answer stated that they close only Slave trades, while the final answer was that they don't close any & it's just a fake close....

I had an experience with a broker called a different broker a couple of years ago when it used to close the open trades daily & re-open them again, such behavior caused me to lose money because with every closed order, the equity decrease if the closed orders were in loss.... So I'm afraid that this is what happens with the "PAMM Rollover".

So I was asking those have experience with managing PAMM accounts, what really happens with "PAMM Rollover"..?!

Happy New Year
happy.gif

I would hope that PAMM rolloever is the same as regular rollover - the trades are "effectively closed and reopened", but with no spread or commission on that swap out of expiry dates - instead, there would be the usual swap paid into or removed from the account.

I suggest asking the brokers for more details, especially any broker that tells different stories.

The problem is one broker like "-----" said something contradicts what it says in their FAQ.... That's why I needed someone who has an experience with such system.... Their live support said something else :D

Attachments

• fx.JPG
    fx.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
Back