• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Please tell me where to open a forex managed account

manonmars_17

Recruit
Hello Everyone :)

I want to open a managed account but i have no idea where.

Can you tell me the top 5 trusted places to open a managed account ?

Thanks a Lot

First and foremost, read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

You want an account where your money goes to a broker you trust. Contact the broker and make certain you can cancel an LPOA at any time, whether or not there are trades open. The account at the broker should NOT be opened through any form or referral link - this means the account manager makes money whether you win or lose.

Unless you are dealing with a large, long established Wall Street type firm that's registered with the NFA, CFTC, SEC, etc., you want the ONLY fee to be a percentage of the high watermark of profits.

You need to see a LIVE trading record. Anyone can claim to make piles of profit and print of pretty charts, graphs, and spreadsheets. Only LIVE trading records pulled unfiltered from the broker are proof. Accept no substitutes.

Check the FPA's Performance Tests. You may find some candidates there who are worth considering.

Forex Managed Account Performance on Live Forex Account.

Back