Prestige fm stolen funds

Drew185

Recruit
Prestige FM refusing to give me my 800+euro back.agent just tries to convince me to invest more and carry on trading and customer support completely ignore me just want my money back.anyone else had this problem and got money back?

Prestige FM refusing to give me my 800+euro back.agent just tries to convince me to invest more and carry on trading and customer support completely ignore me just want my money back.anyone else had this problem and got money back?
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches4 days old.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Also, share your problem with them as a review herehttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14620/prestige.fm-forex-broker

Note: Don't forget to update your review when your issue got resolved.

I've tried but says I'm entering incorrect email addresses.but know these work as had contact before through these any ideas why it won't work?thanks for help

I've tried but says I'm entering incorrect email addresses.but know these work as had contact before through these any ideas why it won't work?thanks for help
Below is the email format which also mentioned there as an example.
XYZ<xyz@xyz.com>

Back