prestige fm - wont return my money

jentb

Recruit
Hi, I have been searching for some help on how to get back a deposit I made with prestige fm in Oct 18 and have come across this forum.
I made a couple of trades on the advice of my 'account manager' and made a bit of money, but then he became pushy and started trying to get me to deposit more money so I became uncomfortable and set about the withdrawal process to get my money back. He told me I couldn't get my money back unless I continued to trade. He was very aggressive telling me that I would be lucky if I got my money back, eventually he did agree to return my money and I was called by the finance department saying my money would be returned to me but this was over a month ago and despite following all their procedures to the rule I have not received a penny back. I have messaged them 4 times this week and received only a one short reply saying my account manager would call to discuss this issue but surprise, surprise I have had no call.
Can anyone advise me on how to proceed

Contact all their social media to get all the attention you can get, then start a chargeback from your bank.

ok thanks for your help and advice, it is much appreciated. I am assuming my bank will know what that is. I will get on to it straight away.

Hi, I have been searching for some help on how to get back a deposit I made with prestige fm in Oct 18 and have come across this forum.
I made a couple of trades on the advice of my 'account manager' and made a bit of money, but then he became pushy and started trying to get me to deposit more money so I became uncomfortable and set about the withdrawal process to get my money back. He told me I couldn't get my money back unless I continued to trade. He was very aggressive telling me that I would be lucky if I got my money back, eventually he did agree to return my money and I was called by the finance department saying my money would be returned to me but this was over a month ago and despite following all their procedures to the rule I have not received a penny back. I have messaged them 4 times this week and received only a one short reply saying my account manager would call to discuss this issue but surprise, surprise I have had no call.
Can anyone advise me on how to proceed
Use Invite the company option to invite them to this thread and make sure you leave one review about them.

Yes I have invited them and as a result they suddenly seemed to have raised their head above the parapet and replied to my email saying that I will get a call from my account manager. He called this morning but I was unable to take the call as I am a teacher and accordingly unable to take calls during the daytime (something I have already made my account manager aware of) so I replied to the email giving a time when I would be available to take the call and awake that call tomorrow.

Back