Prime Eagle Funds

Hey Anthony!!

What record?? I was not the trader at PEF! THE LPOA says the story who was! and NO I WAS NOT REMOVED FROM FPA!!!

My news results were great!! do your research!!! AND ASK FPA why I LEFT!! it was my reason to have a break as it was getting to much!!

so do not make fake accusations!!! or finger point know all your facts, and if I was a scammer I would not be replying!

or telling people to contact me for me to help therm with this!!

Actually i wont bother with in considerate people at all!

Just another lie...you are never actually at a company, isn't it Stavro.

You're done, scammer for life.

Stavro D'Amore - Australia | LinkedIn

Ofcourse Stavro changed his Linkdin profile straight away when I published it...typical scammer action.

Ofcourse I made a nice snapshot before to save evidence:) You don't know hybrid corp Stavro, hahah:)

You're name will be connected to scam forever, welcome to the world wide web..

stavro1.png

WHO are you pointing a finger calling me a scammer I was not at PEF for 2 months and haven't worked there for 2 Months!!

and What is Hybrid engineering??? Im not actually at that company.

The new owner of PEF is Thomas!! I was a consultant at PEF for your understanding, Many existing clients new this!!! STOP TRASH TALKING!!! and im not scared to show my face cause this is the truth!!
I was an consultant the last few months, then it was sold and have not been there for 2 months before they closed. As you can see above I never signed any agreement or LPOA!!!

I never scammed a dollar and if ever clients received a negative month funds and payments were skipped to accommodate!!

Besides the point im not sitting here to Justify my self to any one or any sour grapes who wont to finger point at me at a Forum!

Hello Stavro

Did you do those trades on the statement in the first post?

not true why would i respond her, Its called privacy!

This is the last post and its the truth whether people like it or Not! at least i know its true and what matter!

Im truly sorry what happened and I really mean that! I wish I was still there when this occurred as I would have saved clients some thing at least!
I was never a trader at PEF I was always a Consultant! I left PEF about 2 months ago.
PEF never agreed on my trading style as it was News based trading and different strategies! and they could not use my trading style. So my job was to consult them on House reports and funds and ocasionally when they were stuck in tuff situations.

The company was owned by a a rich Middle east share holders. The LPOA says all. and also the invoice receipt for the service.
I guess because I was a public figure in Forex I was an easy target for PEF and the person to blame and many people are blaming me and making me out to be a Monster because I'm well known in Forex.
This is untrue and not me! I just wish people would understand... but i guess its hard when business is over the Internet! This is so un true and it hurts me to think that they made me out to be a monster!
as per your Investigation I was never on the LPOA and never traded any clients money or provided any signals for PEF if i knew the sales team mentioned me or my name I would have told them to remove it!
I cant think straightly at the moment and im going through lots of stress as you can imagine about the current situation and especially at FPA blogs targeting me like a monster.

I left writing FPA News signals at my own discretion not because I was kicked out or people did not like my signals they actually did! and my News signals at FPA where profitable for many!

The company who runs PEF also runs another popular signal service and other services in the middle east.

I don't know what else I can do to help or people to beleive me.

I wont be saying anymore as its just adds more fire to the flame and people are making me into a monster, and this is not true!

take care

Stavro

No that was not me i had no LPOA on your account! i never traded any accounts that i had no LPOA for.

ok , well it wasnt my account ( I would never pay someone to do what I can do myself ) but thanks for clearing that up , that those trades had nothing to do with you .

not true why would i respond her, Its called privacy!

This is the last post and its the truth whether people like it or Not! at least i know its true and what matter!

Im truly sorry what happened and I really mean that! I wish I was still there when this occurred as I would have saved clients some thing at least!
I was never a trader at PEF I was always a Consultant! I left PEF about 2 months ago.
PEF never agreed on my trading style as it was News based trading and different strategies! and they could not use my trading style. So my job was to consult them on House reports and funds and ocasionally when they were stuck in tuff situations.

The company was owned by a a rich Middle east share holders. The LPOA says all. and also the invoice receipt for the service.
I guess because I was a public figure in Forex I was an easy target for PEF and the person to blame and many people are blaming me and making me out to be a Monster because I'm well known in Forex.
This is untrue and not me! I just wish people would understand... but i guess its hard when business is over the Internet! This is so un true and it hurts me to think that they made me out to be a monster!
as per your Investigation I was never on the LPOA and never traded any clients money or provided any signals for PEF if i knew the sales team mentioned me or my name I would have told them to remove it!
I cant think straightly at the moment and im going through lots of stress as you can imagine about the current situation and especially at FPA blogs targeting me like a monster.

I left writing FPA News signals at my own discretion not because I was kicked out or people did not like my signals they actually did! and my News signals at FPA where profitable for many!

The company who runs PEF also runs another popular signal service and other services in the middle east.

I don't know what else I can do to help or people to beleive me.

I wont be saying anymore as its just adds more fire to the flame and people are making me into a monster, and this is not true!

take care

Stavro

Stavro just gave me a call..

His goal: to save his butt, this guy is desperate, trying to save his butt by smooth talking. When he noticed I am not the guy who can be convinced with smooth talking he even starts to threaten me to come over to my place.....I am really scared now Stavro:)

My goal: clear and pure, warn people of you scams.

I tell you like I did on the phone what you can do to help people, Stavro: stay out of this business, enough is enough.

Back