Prime fms a scam company that cheats

Is there address for real: W.G.R PRO CAPITAL UK LTD STATION ROAD, LONDON, HENDON , UK.129

Yes , I have the statement showing a profit an then on 14 Jan 2015 the account started to dip to a -2.3 euros deficit.

I do not have any detaoled statements as to why the account dived as my broker who manages my trading refused to answer my calls before the trading, during thetrading and after the trading. Many have been cheated by the same modus operandi of he company.

I do not have any detaoled statements as to why the account dived as my broker who manages my trading refused to answer my calls before the trading, during thetrading and after the trading. Many have been cheated by the same modus operandi of he company.

Have you tried to write the email inviting them to discussion?

Hi Roy,
If they still do not reply, raise this to the traders court.

You are absolutely correct that they are real cheat. Changing people to contact you claiming previous person had left the company but actually is untrue because the person claimed to have left by another victim still contact me and others. So there is a team of scamsters going round taking turn to cheat when they cannot get through you anymore. Beware of Jennifer Yang, Eric Laso, Philip martins, Ray Dalio,Jay Goldman,Ethan Russo,cristina alesci any many more. These are all fake names being use by them. Money deposited goes to multiple accounts of different countries, UK, Cyprus, HK and many more

l had my account size of $427K but the broker opened some bad trades for me that ended with high losses that l am forced to close them. That ended up with nett equity of $292K having about $194K profit. Then suddenly, my account was manipulated with some open trades without my consent and were closed with heavy losses and some prices were being manipulated to close with losses. l ended up having $194K profit being wiped out. and next day my account was totally disabled with nothing left.

l wrote to them and they do not reply. You call them, they do not answer. they can only call you to ask for more deposits and promising good opportunities that are all lies.

l am proceeding actions through my banks and also legal actions through a team in UK.

I'm also an unfortunate victim of fraudulant actions of PrimeFMS. I deposited 500€ to set up a trading account. For personal reasons I decided not to go ahead and asked my money back, but no reply from my account anager Dan Griffin. Two weeks later I called in and got through to a customer service representative that was going to put the money back on my bank account. Stupid as I am I gave my contact details and they took another 500€. I'm also working with my bank on resolving the issue.

Prime FMS -Scam & Cheat company

Have you tried to write the email inviting them to discussion?

I had proceeded action in Singapore the UK and Hong Kong, and even contacted the Interpol through our security agencies, together with the banks and visa. I am working with like minded victims to look at legal options once we are able to trace the exact address of the companies operations and banks.

I had written to Prime FMS and the brokers and development mangers, but none had bothered to reply. Instead every day I have brokers from other companies calling on my phone asking me to invest with them to recover my losses and claiming that Prime FMS is a scam company and how they are better off. I believe all these companies work hand in glove and operate within or in the same proximity like a call center. I am willing to discuss my case with a representative of authority from Prime FMS,provided they are willing to pay me back my principle and profits.

For legal action my colleagues and I are joining forces to hire a lawyer once we have more information on the staff and company.Then we can press action for negligence, fraud, money laundering, and so on….

These companies are FAKE , you certainly will find some of their names on the Uk companies House
Register, just a way to fool screening of Banks or PSP’s, fact is they need to be authorized to do
Brokerage business .
No unregulated Brokerage Firm is legal to collect Funds in Europe, and it still happens every day,
so catch the middle man.
Besides some junk yard islands financial authority’s, such rules ably in most civilized country’s.
Whenever you get involved with financial institutions as Banks and Payment services, strangely no
one will tell you were your monies went .
Don’t wait, go ahead with legal action right away.

Back