• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x don't PAY !!!

I am having an issue with a company
Prime4x Broker is Scam
Prime Broker for 7 months has that all Iranians block accounts and any withdrawal not doing
Prime4x Broker is Scam
Please do not open an account Because the broker is a dirty thief
Prime4x Broker is Scam

I got email from Robert Cris at 19-June.
"Dear Sir
Thank you for your mail , i have got your request i will help you , please give me time to check your case and i will update you with 48 hours .
Thanks and Regards"

I got this email when I was bugging Joseph, the accountant guy, demanding my withdrawal. Don't know whether this is their scheme or not, in order to calm me down.
But I still not got next response from Robert Cris as he said will update with me within 48 hours. Now it has been more than 72 hours.

I've written email to NFA, no response from them. I think they will not give help because Prime4x is not registered under NFA.

otnaidus,

Are you still trading with Prime4X?

May be they're not paying you waiting for you to lose the money back to them?

Can I ask if you made any profit from trading or it's all your own money you're trying to withdraw?

Valid Emails

Dear All

I am Robert , i am working for prime4x and i am here today in order to help all the people that have some problems , i will be honest with everyone and i am sure that i can help him , i apologize if there some delays but there were some updates in the accountant section and the banking system so that is why there were some delays , me ( Robert ) and Joe are trying to do our best to help you , And we will not agree on any problem that may happen to any of our clients , We always working for prime4x from the client side not from the broker side and we will be happy when we solve your problems . Please all the clients that have problems send mail to me directly ( robert@prime4x.com ) or send to ( joe.adams@prime4x.com ) and for sure if one of us did not help you the other one will do . Do not hesitate to contact us any time and that will be appreciated from you to contact us .

Thanks

Prime4x has just released a notification saying only the following email addresses are valid which does not include either Robert or joe:

Be notified that this is the list of our e-mails that you can contact us through and we don't have another e-mails.

accountant@prime4x.com
real@prime4x.com
support@prime4x.com
complain@prime4x.com
persiansupport@prime4x.com
ib@prime4x.com
white@prime4x.com
riskmanagement@prime4x.com
id@prime4x.com
account@prime4x.com
marketing@prime4x.com

We are not responsible about any other links that are not from the previous mails.

Thanks for joining Prime4x

Prime Forex Investment LLC
forex | online forex trading | forex broker | prime4x.com
accountant@prime4x.com

otnaidus,

Are you still trading with Prime4X?

May be they're not paying you waiting for you to lose the money back to them?

Can I ask if you made any profit from trading or it's all your own money you're trying to withdraw?

I'm waiting my wd to be done and didnt make any trading since placed that wd.
I made profit from trading, from initial deposit $1000, made it >$10000 in six months.

I got email from accountant@prime4x.com.

System updating

Dear Trade

We would like to apologize for delaying your withdrawal request because we are updating the whole entry system for banking and accountant system and this will take from us time till 2nd of August , so kindly resend your request again after that date (2/8/2010 ),and we add for you %5 from your last withdrawal request's amount , and this is as a gift from our side because of delay.

Best Regards,

Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment

T: +971 429 30 118
E: accountant@prime4x.com
W:forex | online forex trading | forex broker | prime4x.com

I'm not happy with this 5% bonus. I don't need it. I want my money.
Prime4x, just pay us now! We don't need any of your attempts to calm us down.

I got email from accountant@prime4x.com.

I'm not happy with this 5% bonus. I don't need it. I want my money.
Prime4x, just pay us now! We don't need any of your attempts to calm us down.

Updating an account system should not take that long - they could use the old system to pay their customers - companies do not just stop using their live systems because they're updating their old system - everything is done off-line first and then when it's tested the live system is updated and that normally will take only a few hours, not bl**dy weeks! Everything this company says sounds dodgy.

Last edited:
I'm waiting my wd to be done and didnt make any trading since placed that wd.
I made profit from trading, from initial deposit $1000, made it >$10000 in six months.

So you actually made 9k profit? In that case no wonder they're delaying your payment.

You must be a great trader to have actually 10 folded your money - would you mind mentioning how that was done?

So you actually made 9k profit? In that case no wonder they're delaying your payment.

You must be a great trader to have actually 10 folded your money - would you mind mentioning how that was done?

It's so simple. I'm a news and long term (H4/D1/W1) trader. We know that there is a big moneter crisis at Greek this year and it make Euro/GBP going down. I made much profit by placing more short(sell) positions at EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Back