QUANTUM TRADE CALLS(believe it or not)

Sadly, this has become commercial at last. There is a note at the top of this page says that this area is primarily for non-commercial systems.

STRESS PART I

We've had a losing trade this past Monday and I thought this would be a good chance to explain to you guys how I deal with stress involved with trading.

Guys, I know I'm not the best trader around and I still have many things to learn and master. However, I feel that it is necessary for me to share whatever I have as a sign of appreciation for your most valuable support. I don't know if people will agree with me on the following contents. The concept of stress is purely personal. I am not trying to force anyone to agree with me. Everybody has their own take on trading and the emotional barriers related with it. However, the following concepts have served me well through the years and it is what really made me into a successful trader. I hope that it can benefit anyone who reads it in every possible way.

Some of you might already be familiar with the following concepts. If that's the case I recommend just scanning through to review what you already know.
There are many reasons why people fail in trading. Lack of analysis, lack of insight, lack of information, lack of research, greed, hesitation, fatigue, stress. We think that among all categories, stress is the biggest cause of failure.

Losing money leads to pain. Pain causes stress. Stress leads to lack of consistency. And Lack of consistency leads to failure as a trader. What's more dangerous is that the succession of these events will continue and eventually will lead you to chronic stress. This will definitely wipe out your account.

What's interesting is that, most people won't even realize that stress was the main cause of failure. Usually they will blame their trading system, their lack of analysis or some vague puzzling emotional problem.

It is not that hard to design a successful trading system. What's difficult is to maintain it. To maintain it you need to have a deeper understanding of the true definition of the market.( This will be explained later)

Most people who starts trading will study the market without really knowing what they are dealing with. In life, it is natural that the more efforts you put into something the better results you will get. For example, if you work hard you will get a promotion. If you study hard you will get better grades. We were designed to think that efforts will bring rewards. Because good results are relatively easily achievable through effort. Naturally people are used to expecting a positive feedback from their efforts in whatever activity they engage into. Trading is included. However this is a fatal trap that most people fall into.

Let's apply this concept to the market and see where it leads us. Let's say that trader Khan spent the last 6 months studying and analyzing the market extensively. He invested all his energy into it and now he is confident that he has a superior understanding of what really drives price action. Obviously he is expecting to make money from his hard work. That would be the most logical event that would have to follow according to Khan's natural perspective of life.

Khan opens a live account and he had 14 successive wins. What an achievement!!! He's really excited and now he starts to increase his trade sizes. In his mind, images of his future life flashes in an instant. To him, all his financial problems are gone. Because now he has a successful trading system. He's very confident about his system and he can now proudly say that he has mastered the market. He has conquered the unconquerable. He's full of dreams of his future mansion in Monaco and is private jet that he will purchase once he becomes a billionaire.

Next day, his 15th trade was a loser. He experienced a loss for the first time. He tells himself, that it was only bad luck and more wining trades will follow. After all, Khan is a very positive guy. To his surprise his 16th trade was a loser as well. Even though he doesn't want to admit it, he is in shock. Now Khan's expectations of his future financial dreams are at stake. The more painful his experience, the more stressful he is. The more stressed out he is, the more drastic measures he must take to fix this flaw. He thinks "I MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS". His experience of losing money lead to a sense of stress which broke the consistency of his system by declaring that he will do something about it. Doing something about it is breaking consistency. So he pauses his trades continues on experimenting new things to never repeat his mistake again. He thinks that the solution lies in putting more efforts in research and perfection of his system and the market.

This event of "doing something about it" will lead to more losses. As long as is he is doing something to fix the problem, his trading style will lead to chronic stress accumulated in a way that eventually it will be hard to return to his winning streak again. Now Khan is in the endless loophole of chronic stress that leads to more losses. That leads to more useless efforts of "doing something about it". Eventually, because of his accumulated stress, he will be so far from consistency that it will literally be meaningless to him.

What went wrong here? His system? The market? His feelings? Lack of luck? Lack of analysis? Underestimating the market?
I think that Khan's problem is that he's trying to fix the wrong problem.

This text will continue later on PART II

Try MB Trading, when page opens click on plarforms, scroll down to MT4 and download, it will download as a demo account, as long as you sue it, it will stay active.

Bud

Guys, I'm sorry for not being able to update this forum lately. We've been overloaded with work recently and I will update this forum within this coming week. We've made over 1100 pips already so far and I don't know if you believe me or not but I will update this page ASAP plus the second part of "STRESS".

Sorry for the late update. We've been overloaded with work since we've opened business.
The following trades were taken since our last update.

Total pip count is 1204 pips made in 45 trades so far. Since June 22nd 2010. A little less than 3 months period. Believe it or not. The question is, can you handle it?

This is what our clients are saying.
Let us know that you are making money. Give us some feedback.

Also check out our performance at a glance with the attached pdf file.

The following trades were given this week since our last update. The following trades were given up to 30 minutes prior to the entry time.
-no slippage involved
-no scalping involved
-no news volatility time trading involved
-works with whatever broker

0 Drawdowns. (At the end of each trade on a daily basis)

Come check it out. Subscribe to our service at
NUDC INVESTMENTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRADE 35
Long GBPUSD @ 19:00 NY time Aug 29 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 16 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.

Entry: 1.5534
Exit: 1.5474
Result: -60 pips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRADE 36
Short AUDUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Aug 30 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry:1.8956
Exit: 1.8900
Result: +56 pips

TRADE 37

Long GBPUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Aug 31 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.

Entry: 1.5368
Exit: 1.5457
Result: +89 pips

TRADE 38
Long EURUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Sep 1st 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry: 1.2820
Exit: 1.2827
Result: +7pips

TRADE 39
Long EURUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Sep 2st 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry: 1.2827
Exit: 1.2861
Result: +34

TRADE 40

Long AUDUSD @ 20:00 AM NY time Sep 5th 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 15 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.

Entry: 1.9157
Exit: 1.9163
Result: +6

TRADE 41

Short GBPUSD @ 11:00 NY time Sep 6th 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry: 1.4506
Exit:1.5304
Result: +102 pips

TRADE 42

Long USDJPY @ 11:00 AM NY time Sep 7th 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry: 83.73
Exit: 83.90
Result: +17 pips

TRADE 43
Long GBPUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Sep 8th 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry: 1.5500(Entry adjusted due to late notice of the signal)
Exit: 1.5470
Result -30 pips

TRADE 44

Short GBPUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Sep 9th 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry: 1.5471
Exit: 1.5384
Result: +87 pips

TRADE 45
Short NZDUSD @ 19:00 NY time Sep 12th 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 16 hours after entry unless further instructions are given
Entry: 0.7287
Exit:0.7343
Result: -56

If you wish to stop receiving the weekly updates, no problem. Just reply to this mail saying "I wish to be excluded from the weekly updates".

NUDC

Weekly update.

The following trades were taken this week.

Total pip count is 1325 pips made in 49 trades so far. Since June 22nd 2010. Believe it or not.
This is what our clients are saying.
Let us know that you are making money. Give us some feedback.

The following trades were given this week since our last update. The following trades were given up to 30 minutes prior to the entry time.
-no slippage involved
-no scalping involved
-no news volatility time trading involved
-works with whatever broker
-All trades are 100% doable with the same entry and exit prices if not almost identical. I give you my personal guarantee on this.

0 Drawdowns. (At the end of each trade on a daily basis)

Come check it out. Subscribe to our service at
NUDC INVESTMENTS

TRADE 45
Short NZDUSD @ 19:00 NY time Sep 12th 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 16 hours after entry unless further instructions are given
Entry: 0.7287
Exit:0.7343
Result: -56
TRADE 46
Long GBPUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Sep 13th 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry: 1.5435
Exit: 1.5497
Result: +62
TRADE 47
Short USDCHF @ 11:00 AM NY time Sep 14th 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry: 0.9951
Exit: 1.0017
Result: -66
TRADE 48
Long EURUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Sep 15th 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry: 1.3028
Exit: 1.3101
Result: +73 pips

TRADE 49
Short EURUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Sep 16th 2010. Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry: 1.3101
Exit: 1.3044
Result: + 57
Total pips made is 70 pips this week. Relatively a slow week compared to all the other weeks since we opened business. We’ve had no negative weeks so far.

NUDC

Last edited:
The piece of writing called "STRESS part II" will be updated next time when we have a significant loss. To better educate you we feel that the best example is when we actually make losses. So far we've had no significant cases that could be served as proper example.

Back