QUANTUM TRADE CALLS(believe it or not)

This is ridiculous. I still cannot get into hotmail.com is anybody having the same problem?

I can log in and out ok. It might be locked by hotmail (I don't know..just an idea as i have had every problem imaginable at one time or another with hotmail and yahoo.)

I just read this whole thread about your calls and this is great! I wish i found you when it started.

I sent you a request to get added to your calls update. I will send it via PM just in case you end up changing email service providers

I can log in and out ok. It might be locked by hotmail (I don't know..just an idea as i have had every problem imaginable at one time or another with hotmail and yahoo.)

I just read this whole thread about your calls and this is great! I wish i found you when it started.

I sent you a request to get added to your calls update. I will send it via PM just in case you end up changing email service providers

LOL, i just found out i can't PM you. I hope your hotmail starts working and you find my request.

Musashi Miyamoto - The Book of Five Rings

I found this pdf version online for free at feedbooks.com (free for distribution, resale prohibited).

PDF attached.

PS:please let me know if this version is different than the one you studied Sean

Attachments

• Musashi Miyamoto - The Book of Five Rings.pdf
    265.7 KB · Views: 29

I found this pdf version online for free at feedbooks.com (free for distribution, resale prohibited).

PDF attached.

PS:please let me know if this version is different than the one you studied Sean

Thanks for all of your support guys.

By the way, hotmail is working. I notified everyone by email.

This is ridiculous. I still cannot get into hotmail.com is anybody having the same problem?

triggah61, I used to depend on MSN hotmail, but moved to yahoo, and than onto gmail.
Of the 3 e-mail providers, I very much prefer gmail coz mainly for their faster downloads.
Why don't switch over to gmail free account?

[QUOTE = triggah61 ; 43400 ] Merci pour tous vos types de soutien.

Soit dit en passant , hotmail fonctionne. Je l'ai signalé tout le monde par e-mail . [ / QUOTE]

Hello, I have not received your mail

Have you considered changing the colors on your new site? My old eyes don't take kindly to the fluorescent look.

Just some feedback. I am sure you will use as you see fit, Sean.

That said, the site is shaping up. Good luck with it.

Guys from now on my performance will be recorded through this link

QUANTUM SIGNALS OFFICIAL FPA RECORDS

If you look around, you'll also be able to see my past performance before I started this forum.

So far the official pip count traded since I started posting my trades here is
+669 pips in 26 trades
Drawdown:0

Have you considered changing the colors on your new site? My old eyes don't take kindly to the fluorescent look.

Just some feedback. I am sure you will use as you see fit, Sean.

That said, the site is shaping up. Good luck with it.

Will do. I'll take care of it as soon as possible.

Will do. I'll take care of it as soon as possible.

TRADE 27

-update-
my exit was @ 1.2760

-84 pips

We made 213 pips past week. Not a bad week still. I hope you guys were able to get out with a better price than mine.

Back