QUANTUM TRADE CALLS(believe it or not)

Hey Sean, nice work...

It always gives me hope when I see people unselfishly giving to others. For this I thank you Sean. Can you please add my email to your signal list. I've tried notifying you via email, but did not receive any updates. Thanks again Sean, and happy pipping.

-RP

alertme83@gmail.com

Last edited:
The following trades were given to the subscribers this week earning 126 pips total for this week. The following trades were given up to
30 minutes prior to the entry time.
-no slippage involved
-no scalping involved
-no news volatility time trading involved
-works with whatever broker
Total pipcount so far is 711 pips made in 30 trades so far.
0 Drawdowns.

TRADE 28
Long USDJPY @ 11:00 AM NY time Aug 17 2010.
Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
entry: 85.59
exit: 8533
result: -26 pips

TRADE 29
Short AUDUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Aug 18 2010.
Exit this trade at exactly 24 hours after entry unless further instructions are given.
Entry: 0.8984
Exit: 0.8957
Result: +27 pips

TRADE 30
Long USDCAD @ 11:00 AM NY time Aug 19 2010.
Entry: 1.0375
Exit: 1.0500
Result: + 125 pip

you rock!

hi sean,

this is superb..amazing..i am following your thread with interest.
thanks for sharing sean.

it would so kind if you could add me on your alert email, thanks a lot in advance!

kasfulforex@yahoo.com

Weekly update.

The following trades were given this week earning 104 pips total for this week. The following trades were given up to 30 minutes prior to the entry time.

TRADE 31

We had mixed signals for Monday.
Therefore, trade 31 was entered @ 11:00 AM NY time Aug 23 2010.
Short GBPUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Aug 23 2010.
Entry: 1.5504
Exit: 1.5454
Result: +50 pips

TRADE 32
Short EURUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Aug 24 2010.
Entry: 1.2682
Exit: 1.2628
Result: +54

Total pip count is 815 pips made in 32 trades so far.
0 Drawdown

Thanks in advance

hi sean,

This seems amazing. I am regularly following your thread with interest.
Thanks in for sharing your Trade Ideas.

It would be so kind if you could add me on your alert email.
Thanks in advance!

My Email Id : home2002jobs@yahoo.com

I'd Love To Receive Your Signals

Sean:

I have been devouring this thread with great interest and have joined the Signal Performance Forum as well.
I don't want to take any chance of missing out so please add my email to your long list:
write2kc@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for showing interest in our signals.

The official total pipcount so far is 918 pips made in 34 trades. (27 trades provided free of charge through the FPA forum are included)

I’m sorry to tell you that the signals are not provided for free any longer. As I’ve mentioned, in my first posting, our signals turned into a paid subscription signal service.
It’s unfortunate that you’ve missed the 7 weeks of free signals. However, to maintain the level of professionalism and hard work we switched to a paid subscription based service. It is true that it's difficult to maintain 12 people working around the clock for free. We have a risk free 1 week trial available in our website NUDC INVESTMENTS . After that, the signals are available for a monthly fee of $229.00.
If you are still interested in our signals and would like to keep an eye on our performance go to
Quantumsubscribers Forum PERFORMANCE
We will update you with our performance on a weekly/daily basis for those of you who are showing constant interest through this forum.

It’s up to you to decide how profitable our signals are.

As you might have notice through our past trades, here are some of the features.
-no slippage
-no scalping
-works with any broker
-works in any market environment
-no volatile news trades
-trades are given before the entry time

Thank you

Here are the other 2 trades taken last week.

TRADE 33

Long AUDUSD @ 11:00 AM NY time Aug 25 2010.

Entry: 0.8785
Exit: 0.8888
Result: +103

-----------------------------------------------------------------

TRADE 34

Long USDJPY @ 11:00 AM NY time Aug 26 2010.

Entry: 84.61
Exit: 84.95
Result: +34 pips

Thank you for your interest in our signals.

Back