QUANTUM TRADE CALLS(believe it or not)

I'd like to introduce a very useful book for you.

Guys, as long as I can't contribute with education on my methodology, I'd like to at least be able to help you in terms of arming yourself with the mindset of a successful trader. I don't think I'm the best trader around even though i'd like to be. But I feel like I can share a few things in how to be positive minded as a trader. It's easy to be positive minded with your daily activities however it is difficult to be positive minded when it comes to trading. To me the mindset is more important than the actual strategy itself. Because that's what will lead you to success in a longer term perspective. Afterall, consistency come before fast gains in trading.

We've had a big winner today. That's no big deal. Because there will be rainy days as well as sunny days. Always it's the way this world is designed to be. However, it is true that if you focus on the problems you will never be able to notice the beautiful things in life. Same with trading. I don't think that what I say is the absolute answer to becoming a successful trader. I understand that I still have a lot to learn from many people and events in life. But I would still like to share the little I know in terms of the mindset with the people who are showing a lot of interest in my trading system as a token of my appreciation.

There's a book called " THE BOOK OF FIVE RINGS" by Miyamoto Musashi

I have to warn you this is not a trading book. But it is the very book that gave me a deep sense of inner transformation in terms of how I react to problems. To me problems lead to stress. And stress specially so leads to failure in trading(My personal thoughts). So it is a very important aspect that we cannot help but to address specially because we are traders. This book will help you to arm yourself with the mental warfare necessary to overcome any risk/reward situation. It will help you to find the very delicate balance between neutral/positive way of thinking required to become a successful trader.

You will not understand the book when you read through it the first time. It is a very deep yet compact with a lot of puzzling/hidden truths. It took me four times of slow detailed reading for me to really grasp its contents. However, don't worry too much because it is an extremely short book.

After If you can answer this particular question right, then I'd say lesson learned
"How would you define Bushido in a single sentence?"

Man I sound like a book salesman. This book is important because the author was the most successful risk taker in the riskiest sport in the world. REAL SWORD FIGHT DUELS. By the way he never lost. Feel free to do a google search on this man.
PS. I have no relationship with the sales of this book whatsoever. Even though I wish I was. lol

Last edited:
Thank You

Sean, once again many,Many thanks for your effort and time in providing us with these signals, you are truly a 'Shining Light'.
I was rather unlucky in not being able to get on that last 'BIG' trade, but not to worry eh.
Do you have any idea how long you will be able to do this for,because, as I have said before, I am new to trading,but, thanx to you, I am slowly gaining confidence and thinking of upping my pip size.
By the way, congratulations on your forthcoming wedding.

After If you can answer this particular question right, then I'd say lesson learned
'Truly, know thy self'.
Dave.

Sean, once again many,Many thanks for your effort and time in providing us with these signals, you are truly a 'Shining Light'.
I was rather unlucky in not being able to get on that last 'BIG' trade, but not to worry eh.
Do you have any idea how long you will be able to do this for,because, as I have said before, I am new to trading,but, thanx to you, I am slowly gaining confidence and thinking of upping my pip size.
By the way, congratulations on your forthcoming wedding.

'Truly, know thy self'.
Dave.

Thank you for your generous compliments.
It may not remain free but I will be doing this for many years to come so don't worry.

From here on only the email subscribers will receive live signals on time before 11:00 NY time. It occurred to me that there's no need to keep updating things sideways. I;m really busy right before 11:00 NY time when the trades are entered.

If you would like to subscribe send me an email to quantum.sean@hotmail.com
Just say" I'd like to receive your signals."

I will keep updating the results on this forum once the trades are finished.

This is ridiculous. I still cannot get into hotmail.com is anybody having the same problem?

Back