QUANTUM TRADE CALLS(believe it or not)

no problem. Thank you for showing a lot of interest.

Hey, the day didn't end the way we wanted but with your rules, we live to trade another day! Go blow it out this weekend and let's get ready to 'rumble' next week! Have a great weekend!!

Can you give us advice on the best Forex Broker possible

Dear Master :p

Thanks a lot for your advice so far. The news signals have been very useful and I was even able to triple my profits in 1 week :) Thanks again, however as most traders we have a problem on searching the best Trading Plattform with less slippage and which allows scalping. I'm currently with etoro and some of their brokers do allow scalping, however I trade most of my trades over 1 Minute which is then considered a normal trade. However I want to go more professional and would like to use a Broker which is allowing higher volumes etc. Can you please give us advice on the best possible Forex Broker. I believe this information will benefit everyone here as online forums are being forged by the brokers themselves.

Thanks a lot,
Said

TRADE 24

SHORT GBPUSD at 23:00 NY TIME.

-update-
entry: 1.5965
exit this trade @ 11:00 NY time.

exit: 1.5958

+7 pips

Last edited:
update for trade 23 please ?

Hi

I would like the update for trade 23, so I can put into the tracking sheet
Thanks

Trade 25
Short Gbpusd @ 11:00

entry: 1.5955

exit this trade at 11:00 NY time.

Last edited:
Hey Triggah--

Thanks for stickin your neck out like this!

Sorry, but I'm confused about the times you're using. Do you mean 11:00 am or pm NY time?

Dear Master :p

Thanks a lot for your advice so far. The news signals have been very useful and I was even able to triple my profits in 1 week :) Thanks again, however as most traders we have a problem on searching the best Trading Plattform with less slippage and which allows scalping. I'm currently with etoro and some of their brokers do allow scalping, however I trade most of my trades over 1 Minute which is then considered a normal trade. However I want to go more professional and would like to use a Broker which is allowing higher volumes etc. Can you please give us advice on the best possible Forex Broker. I believe this information will benefit everyone here as online forums are being forged by the brokers themselves.

Thanks a lot,
Said

That's a very good question. Even though I don't know who Master P is.
The reason why I do not recommend any brokers is because I not an introducing broker and I will never be. I know how fraudulent most IBs' business models are and I would never do anything that would even make me look like one. Any small bucketshop broker will work for my system as well as the big ones. A lot of the times you'll notice that truly my quotes are not much better than yours quite frequently. There's a reason I use bucketshop quotes for my official calls even though in my private accounts I get way better spreads. I want to help the ones who have no money to open a 100k account. I hope that answered your question.

Thank you

Hi

I would like the update for trade 23, so I can put into the tracking sheet
Thanks

Agent86. The trades have been updated. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for keeping tracks of my trades. It really helps me a lot since I'm getting ready to marry pretty soon and I'm really busy these days because of the preparations. Also I think it's great that someone unrelated to my team keeps track of the pips earned. It shows that no pips are cheated.

I have to ask why you would recommend keeping a trade open during the NFP release. It resulted in a pretty hefty loss, one that should not have happened.:err:

Back