RBCForex.ru takes profitable trades, leaves losses for a trader and more

Thank you FPA for this information, please us disseminate the this info to as many people as possible to put this scam broker out of business.

Exactly the same happened to me with this broker: forex-mmcis.ru, or alternately forex-mmcis.com.
I had many minute trades, account was growing, and in the early evening their servers were disconnected for 1 hour, after this account was found set back to it´s original funded value. In their T&Cs there is no rule about how to deal with short or scalping trades, so I complained there but no response.
Eventually I withdrew my money and went away.

@Admin: I wanted to fill a scam report about this broker, but I´m not allowed (yet), since I´m new to this forum. Can you enable that to me?

chughtai

go and slap that broker burn them you may go to sue that broker if they can compensate you then kill them,bloody broker

chughtai

The PFG best now are involve in scam you people doesnt trust that broker if you trust that broker that broker ****ed up your account believe me they trade in your account and then claim to you that these are your trade

Thank You

hell,
Thank You For Letting Us Know The Forex Spammer Online, Please Don't Hesitate To Be Mailing Us About The Scam Site.
Thank You For Job Well Done

Back