• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Reality Investment

Hi Lina A., This does sound quite familiar! Although I do not know Benjamin Ross or thomas911? The name Jack Harlan is what I got also. The wire instructions were not for an investment account, but for a retainer. I do not know if these guys are legit, it sure would be nice if they are? They do fly "under the radar"! They do keep in touch with me, so I can only pray they really can settle my case. If not I have been scammed again. I am the one who started this inquiry, these guys do not come on here at all. I was just trying to see if anyone had any info on them. Thank you for your response! I would love to keep in touch with you about this, if possible!
Bhart54
Absolutely Bhart54, lets keep in touch! I hope you find success using them so more of us can use them to get our money back!!! They are my last hope in being able to fight for my money! I wonder if you received different wire information because in my attachment it states: "
Upon completion of the wire transfer, kindly request the Swift Code Confirmation (transaction receipt) from your banker. Afterwards, please email the confirmation details to support@reality-i.com and Support@trustpay.eu in order for us to direct the funds to your trading account." I've uploaded the file so you can see...

Attachments

• Wire Information.pdf
    272.5 KB · Views: 15
Hey Lina A, Do you think we could get further info from thomas911?

I had thought about contacting him again but I'm just afraid he may be in on the scam! Did you not mention first that another investor suggested using Reality Investments? I can send you Thomas911's email so you can contact him directly to ask him about his experience with Reality Investments?

I had thought about contacting him again but I'm just afraid he may be in on the scam! Did you not mention first that another investor suggested using Reality Investments? I can send you Thomas911's email so you can contact him directly to ask him about his experience with Reality Investments?
That would be great, it is worth a try in my opinion...Bhart54

Thank goodness you posted this otherwise I may have wired the money too! These so called other investors are in on the scam!!! Benjamin Ross told me he thinks this Thomas911 is a retired pastor somewhere in the US just relaxing with his grand kids...now who wouldn't believe a "man of God"??? These people have no morals and will do whatever it takes to steal our money!!! Is there any way to filter them out of the Forex Peace Army?

The fastest way to filer them out is to hit the Report button. There's one on every forums post. There's one on every private conversation message. Spam Cat and AsstModerator can't follow every thread in the forums. Getting into private conversations to check them isn't a simple thing to do (after all, those are private), so a report is needed to let them know that there's a scammer offering to "help" (as long as you send more money.

If anyone has anything emailed from this Thomas911 guy, use "Contact Us" and I'm sure AsstMod will be very happy to take a look.

I only spotted the information in this thread a few hours ago.

If this sort of thing happens again, please notify me immediately. The report post/message button works. Contact Us works. If I'd had this info sooner, I could have acted sooner.

Lina, please check your private conversations. Don't worry about the one I sent from Thomas911's account. Check the one I sent from my account. Please send copies of all those emails to the address I included.

If anyone has any more information about what Thomas911 was doing, use "Contact Us" or else post it here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...oom-scammer-for-reality-investment-com.45388/

Back