• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Reality Investment

The fastest way to filer them out is to hit the Report button. There's one on every forums post. There's one on every private conversation message. Spam Cat and AsstModerator can't follow every thread in the forums. Getting into private conversations to check them isn't a simple thing to do (after all, those are private), so a report is needed to let them know that there's a scammer offering to "help" (as long as you send more money.

If anyone has anything emailed from this Thomas911 guy, use "Contact Us" and I'm sure AsstMod will be very happy to take a look.

Thank you, Pharoh. I would have reported Thomas911 but I wasn't sure if he was scamming because Bhart54 has already sent money to this lawyer. I was going to wait to see what Bhart54 had to report on her case because it is supposed to close at the end of this month.

I only spotted the information in this thread a few hours ago.

If this sort of thing happens again, please notify me immediately. The report post/message button works. Contact Us works. If I'd had this info sooner, I could have acted sooner.

Lina, please check your private conversations. Don't worry about the one I sent from Thomas911's account. Check the one I sent from my account. Please send copies of all those emails to the address I included.

If anyone has any more information about what Thomas911 was doing, use "Contact Us" or else post it here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...oom-scammer-for-reality-investment-com.45388/

I sent you some information. Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks so much for the information Lina. It's very useful. I'm hoping to start adding some more information to the thread about Thomas911 soon. If I use any of that correspondence, I'll make sure to remove all of your personally identifying information.

Thank you, Emily. Just a note to say that in fact this Reality Investments is another scam.
Yes they certainly are a scam for sure. I am the stupid one who sent them 10K then have not been able to reach them since June 1st! So wish I new where to go to put them in jail or at least get my money back. Still searching for a way, there must be something that can me done? The worst part is they are taking money from people who have already been scammed by an options company and then to find that they also a scam and will stop communicating is just criminal in my opinion!!!

I finally had some time to read through all the posting here regarding Reality Investment and still in shock!

Everything mentioned in this forum regarding Benjamin Ross/Reality Investment sounds very familiar. Fortunately because I have been scammed so much. I have no money to wire to anyone! The % of what he required upfront changes according to my financial situation..10%, 5%, then 12%....etc.

The interesting thing was in the first week of May, assuming my wire would come in, he already submitted on my behalf the "Official Notice of Case Initiation" against FXlvp Ltd., Gbinary Ltd., RFX funds Ltd., and BlueWave Trust Ltd., but my case was against BigOption. He originally told me their strategy was to NOT go against the bank (Bidask Capital) and that the bank would refund directly my losses to my bank account and credit account. So, these Trusts LTD names I've never heard before.

He also told me several times that it would take about 3-6 months and my case should take about 3 months since I have a winning case. Well, three months came and gone.....no news. His reason was due to my referral has not gone through yet with his pre-payment, my case is now "put on hold". When I asked for his photo ID and Law license, no response either.

Now I wonder, if my case filing already went out there in front of the Majesty Court of England, can the attorney Jack Harlan say...sorry ma'm, we cannot go through with this case now because my client has not paid me yet!

If you are interested to know further, send me your email and we can talk more privately.

Yes they certainly are a scam for sure. I am the stupid one who sent them 10K then have not been able to reach them since June 1st! So wish I new where to go to put them in jail or at least get my money back. Still searching for a way, there must be something that can me done? The worst part is they are taking money from people who have already been scammed by an options company and then to find that they also a scam and will stop communicating is just criminal in my opinion!!!

I am so sorry to know that you already wired your funds! Good luck in getting them back.
Yes, I am too! But our stories sound, once again, very familiar! Although I was dealing with a Jordan Clay (jordan@reality-I.com.
I wonder if these are all the same people rolled into one? The same things were promised to me and I have all their paperwork and contract, for all the good it does me.

I would be happy to join anyone who has dealt with these guys in any fashion to eradicate them!

Bonnie

Back