Recommendations For Brokers

Tester447

Recruit
Hello, I have been slowly returning to the forex market and was looking for some broker recommendations. I would prefer them to be regulated in some way as I am a US customer and would want the ability to trade crypto on them as well. I looked at a few and tried doing research on IG Forex, Hugosway, and Oanada I believe and I am shocked that the spreads are so high! Any info helps!

Raphael Y

Private
U.S. residents are pretty much screwed. All of the best brokers don't deal with US residents. We are stuck with dealing desks whose best interests is in us losing.

LHill97

Private, 1st Class
Hello, I have been slowly returning to the forex market and was looking for some broker recommendations. I would prefer them to be regulated in some way as I am a US customer and would want the ability to trade crypto on them as well. I looked at a few and tried doing research on IG Forex, Hugosway, and Oanada I believe and I am shocked that the spreads are so high! Any info helps!
Spreads on crypto are always pretty high or do you just mean across the board?
I'd read about Oanda's spreads being high, but I've never used them

TheNewbieTrader

Recruit
Offshore is the best choice for you probably. Have a look at some reviews online and see what people are saying about them before you sign up.