reliable sources for learning forex trading

I use mostly books on technical analysis as well as study macroeconomic textbooks to understand better fundamental medium-term and long-term trends. For short-term I use only chart analysis.

cant imagine how people use books to learn bout technology
whatever you do an whatever you read youre out of date at the end

Investopedia: Investopedia is a reputable online resource for financial education. It offers a wide range of articles, tutorials, and guides on various topics, including forex trading strategies. Theircontent is well-researched and beginner-friendly

cant imagine how people use books to learn bout technology
whatever you do an whatever you read youre out of date at the end
I get your point. Books offer foundational knowledge, but for technology, staying updated requires a mix of resources.

I get your point. Books offer foundational knowledge, but for technology, staying updated requires a mix of resources.
not jus bout basics. think bout it someone whrite a book gets it out there and by the time U buy it it feels like ages in todays fast world. things change everry second and theres always some new stuff to catch up on.

Investopedia: Investopedia is a reputable online resource for financial education. It offers a wide range of articles, tutorials, and guides on various topics, including forex trading strategies. Theircontent is well-researched and beginner-friendly
I also like with these resources to learn, because this site also often appear in the search engine if tries to look certain keyword about finance world

Best way to learn forex is by reading books on technical and fundamental analysis, because you get detailed and structured discussion many forex topics in them compared to online articles or youtube videos. Schwager or Murphy's books are excellent

Hey dear friends, How you doing?
Could you recommend some reliable sources or websites for learning about forex trading strategies
There are some Instagram pages like tradingwithrayner and the_fx_goldmine. Take a look at them.

Reliable sources for learning forex trading include online courses, broker educational resources, trading books by experts, online forums and communities, YouTube channels, and educational articles on platforms like Investopedia or, for, example Hotforex webinars. Explore these options to gain a solid foundation in forex trading.

Back